Problem with Utorrent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Problem with Utorrent Reply with quote

Over the past few days I've been looking at problems with Utorrent and have realised that it's been the cause of a fair amount of non-connections with people.

This is because my ISP has a local proxy and utorrent doesn't always change the relevant IP when the proxy changes. So, I've moved back to azureus for certain things, and I recommend if you're having trouble connecting to people to do the same. This means when you see that there's a few people on a torrent but you're not connecting to them all.

This isn't guaranteed to solve all problems, but it's certainly helped me lower the stress!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip Face. I can't say I've noticed a real problem, but then I usually just set the program to download then go on to something else for awhile...... but from now on I'll keep a closer eye on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: