MEOW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stones

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASBO CAT
By ALASTAIR TAYLOR

SCARED postmen are refusing to deliver to Tracy Brayshaw's home - claiming her 19-year-old cat is too VICIOUS. Mail workers say Tiger - 92 in human years - has attacked THREE staff by jumping up at one postie, slashing another's arm through their jacket and scratching a third on the legs.

For the past two weeks mum-of-two Tracy, 43, who works in a chemist's, has had to traipse to the sorting office for her mail. She said yesterday: "I find it hard to believe what's being claimed. Tiger wouldn't have the energy to attack postmen - he's 19, he dribbles, snores and sleeps 20 hours a day.If he climbs a tree he's done for the week."

Neutered Tiger is said to lie in wait behind the cat-flap to launch himself at posties. But Tracy, who lives in Leeds with husband Nigel, 49, daughter Amy, 17, and son Sam, 16, said: "I can't see how he could jump up. His legs are wobbly and our vet's amazed he's still alive."

Royal Mail said: "We're trying to agree a way to resume deliveries to Mrs Brayshaw's address while avoiding our employees suffering further nasty injuries."

-------------------

There's life in the old cat yet!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who let that dog in here?!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that's what you call a cat fight!
27th May 2010

It was a real splash of the titans when this spectacular display of tiger play-fighting was caught on camera. After one 200kg (400lb) Siberian tiger launched himself at his brother, the pair became locked in a wild water fight. They rolled and tumbled - until a roar of disapproval from their watching mother led them to down paws. Despite their sharp teeth and claws, neither was injured in this boisterous battle.

The scene at the Nikolaev Zoo in Ukraine was captured in these stunning pictures by 23-year-old visitor Andry Kal’mus. ‘You could feel the power of the contest between them,’ he said. ‘It lasted for 20 minutes as they tried to beat each other.’
Stones

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A watched pot never boils... but it seems you can get hours of fun out of a mousehole. 5 so far in fact. The mouse is tiny too, about the size of my thumb.

6pm

10.45pm
Stones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Named and shamed: The grey-haired bank worker who dumped kitty in the litter... and her daughter says she's a 'CAT LOVER'
24th August 2010

A middle-aged bank worker who was caught shoving a cat into a wheelie bin was today named as Mary Bale. Ms Bale sparked outrage when she was filmed on CCTV grabbing the friendly cat by the neck and dumping it in the bin, where it remained for 15 hours. She was today under police protection, with PCSOs guarding her front door, as thousands of Facebook users bayed for blood due to the way she had treated four-year-old tabby Lola.

Today Ms Bale's mother Celia said her daughter was 'distraught' at what she had done and defended her claiming: 'She loves cats'. She said her daughter did not know 'what had come over her'. Celia, from Coventry, West Midlands, said: 'Her father Maurice is hospital in the moment and is very ill. I think she was just in a world of her own. We all are at the moment. Mary said she just didn't know was possessed her, or what came over her, it's just very strange because she cannot explain her actions at all. We're all living on edge at moment, she doesn't know what happened.

'She absolutely adores cats, she's an animal lover, it just doesn't make sense. We're just hoping we can all get through this because I know a lot of people are not happy about it. If she didn't have to work then think she might keep animals herself - but that wouldn't be fair to the animals. 'I know that sounds ironic considering what has happened but she does love cats.'

Today neighbours described Mrs Bale as a reclusive woman, who 'kept herself to herself', and lived on her own in a terraced property just two streets away from where the footage was shot. One neighbour, who did not want to be named, said: 'She goes out every day at about 8am and comes back at 5pm each night. She doesn't really speak to anybody and lives on her own.

Social networking site Facebook and video-sharing site Youtube, have been inundated with message of outrage and even death threats. One wrote: 'The evil b*** should be shut in the bin to see how she likes it', while another said 'Stick her in the bin and seal it up. Who has the wee kitty now? I hope it is okay, poor thing. What an inhuman act.'

PCSOs were today on duty outside the woman's home 'to ensure public order is maintained' after she was filmed stroking the tabby along a suburban street. The woman is due to be interviewed by the RSCPA today. A spokesman said: 'The RSPCA are leading an investigation into the incident and will be interviewing the woman shortly. Coventry Police are supporting this investigation and urge the public to leave the matter to be dealt with correctly by the authorities. Coventry Police have not arrested the woman because she has not committed a criminal offence.

Lola's owner Darryl Mann, 26, said: ‘I came down to feed Lola on Sunday morning but couldn’t find her anywhere. It was really hot day outside and I searched nearby alleyways but suddenly heard a tiny meowing coming from the bin. I looked inside and I found her in the bin, she was terrified and covered in her own mess.’

The mobile phone repair man and his wife Stephanie Andrews-Mann have cameras covering the outside of their home in Coventry - and the cruel attack was captured on film. He added: ‘At first I thought she’d somehow climbed inside the bin herself but when I checked the CCTV I was gobsmacked to see some woman had done in deliberately. I’d like to know how she would feel if she was stuck in a bin for 15 hours without food or drink.’

His wife, Stephanie, who has a daughter from a previous relationship, was appalled by the attack. She said: ‘I find the entire thing sickening. I cannot believe someone would do this to an innocent family pet. Lola was a rescue cat and was wary of people when we first got her. She has a lovely disposition and really wouldn’t hurt a fly. This is what makes the attack on her so shocking. I really want to find the woman who did this to her. She must be stopped.'

In an attempt to track down the culprit, the couple have put the 1.27min clip of the attack on Lola on websites YouTube and Facebook. Those who saw it were shocked. One, Lynsey Skinner, wrote: ‘Someone must know who she is? Have you spoken to your neighbours about it? Crazy and cruel. I hope you do report her and she is caught.’

A spokesman for the RSPCA said: ‘The RSPCA is appalled by allegations that a cat was placed inside a wheelie bin in what would appear to be a mindless act of animal cruelty.'

---------------------
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revenge of The Cat!

Laughing
Bat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUPERB
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFLOL!
Ash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only Brits Very Happy
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get it. Is the person he put in the garbage bin supposed to be the little granny that always takes the side of Tweety Bird over Sylvester?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, it's supposed to be the woman who put the cat in the bin!
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
no, it's supposed to be the woman who put the cat in the bin!

I just spit mi drink out then !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: