Ian Watkins

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MegaChairmanMao

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:13 pm    Post subject: Ian Watkins Reply with quote

Old news but yesterday I stumbled across a transcript of the judge's verdict in the Ian Watkins case. As far as I know, the media always censored the exact details of his crimes (probably for taste reasons). This graphically describes everything.

Quote:
You presented your baby to him so that he could try to rape him. First in the mouth. Then in the anus. Watkins can be seen spitting on the boy’s bottom to facilitate his attempt. You can be heard and seen encouraging him. Could there be a greater betrayal?

And then what did you do? You took your little boy’s penis in your mouth and gave him oral sex. You then took the boy’s hand and put it on your own vagina. Watkins then masturbated the boy. The planning and graphic detail are bad enough. The videoing of what you were both doing is an aggravating factor. The enjoyment both of you can be seen to derive from what you were doing is both sickening and incomprehensible.

Quote:
The lengthy split screen skype session on 12th September is again very disturbing viewing and listening. You Watkins encourage P to spit on her finger and penetrate her daughter. You P do just that with apparent enjoyment. Watkins is masturbating throughout.

I can't paste the whole thing because it isn't formatted properly but the PDF is here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: