Go home Trump!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Go home Trump! Reply with quote

this is brilliant news - the guy's been a totally unwelcome influence in the country (apart from the oil executives who love him) so hearing this is a real surprise.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scotland to Trump: "YOU'RE FIRED"!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'You can take that hairpiece and that corporate golfing complex and shove it right up yer arse!'
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
Scotland to Trump: "YOU'RE FIRED"!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

perfect!
Bob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's funny....bet he didn't expect someone to say no to him Very Happy
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We are considering an appeal, and also considering doing something very spectacular in another location. Sadly, it will not be in Scotland."

Sounds like a stubborn little boy, to me. At least you won't have to see that ugly friggin' hair all the time. (I have a hard time believing that someone tries to get their hair to look like that on purpose).
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The step by step guide to achieving Trump's gravity-defying combover...

Laughing

This twat is back in scotland again - talking about how he is an environmentalist. He flew in on his private jet, stopping off at Stornoway on the way... The irony was lost on him apparently.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is hilarious...LOL! Love that hair diagram! I had read the recent article about him trying again to get this project going in Scotland. He says he continues to fight to do the project "for his mom, because it was her homeland". His mom came from the Isle of Lewis and met his dad when she was 18. That is the most lame excuse I've ever heard for him to put a project like that up. The guy is a millionaire who wants to make millions more. Besides the two golf courses, I understand there will be hundreds of houses built on the land. I'm sure "luxury" houses that average folks can't afford, just like it is where I used to live. All I can say about Donald Trump from my observations is that he's a selfish git who thinks of only himself. I don't have a problem with that, but at least admit it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donald Trump is a prick
even Bill O'reilly can push him to prove it
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump: "I've never seen birth announcements in the newspaper."

FFS -- Really Donald? Really?

When my younger siblings were born (in the USA, btw), I remember reading the announcements in the newspaper, as well as cutting & pasting it in the "Baby Book" (a.k.a. scrapbook). However, neither my mother nor my father contacted the newspaper --- the HOSPITAL submitted the birth announcement as a matter of public record -- not the parents!!! From there, the local newspaper printed the announcements. Other matters of public record printed in the local paper: real estate sales and local police reports.

I suppose from atop the golden-leafed interior of Trump Tower, one isn't concerned with local news of the common-folk, eh? But hey, thanks for publicizing your ignorance on national TV, Donald! Oh, and the "local paper" to which I'm referring is the Washington Post -- not exactly the New York Times, but a major paper nonetheless. Maybe "The Donald" didn't see the public announcements because his self-absorbed, smug-ass only reads his own press.

I can't even begin to address his comments about Muslims -- I've got to go and vomit now. Prick. nevermind annoyed
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He talks out of his ass, it's a bit embarrassing actually. I hope no one takes him seriously if he tries to run for president. I hope he gets no backing from any of the viable parties. I'm not sure why he's pushing this birth certificate thing in the media right now. I don't know what his agenda is, but he has one. If he thinks it's helping him, it's not. He looks smelly, doesn't he? lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He said he knows Wall Street geniuses who commit fraud and spoke of them in the present tense. Knowing about a crime and not reporting it makes him complicit.

He's always on about how smart he is - I demand to see PROOF!
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fool

love the haircut.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump Dogged By Rumors His Hair is Not From U.S.
So-called ‘Balders’ Movement Gathers Steam

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report) – A threat to the fledgling presidential campaign of Donald Trump emerged today, as a group of activists charged that Mr. Trump is not eligible to hold the nation’s highest office because his hair does not originate from the U.S.

The group, who call themselves “Balders,” claim that the hair-like substance that crowns Mr. Trump’s head is from a foreign country, which would mean that the candidate is less than one hundred percent American. “Time and time again, Donald Trump has refused to produce a certificate of authenticity for his hair,” said Leeann Selwyn, a leading Balder. “This is tantamount to a comb-over of the truth.”

But if in fact Mr. Trump’s distinctive mane turns out to be of foreign origin, such a revelation need not be fatal to his presidential hopes, says Professor Davis Logsdon, who has studied the history of presidential hair at the University of Minnesota. “Remember, several of our greatest early presidents, like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, had hair that originated elsewhere,” Mr. Logsdon says. “The only thing that could kill Trump politically is if his hair turns out to be from France.” At a GOP event in Iowa, Mr. Trump made no reference to the Balders controversy, and instead sounded an upbeat theme: “If I am given the chance to do the same magic I did for NBC, America will be the number four country in the world.”

In a piece of good news for Mr. Trump, a new poll showed a majority of likely voters agreeing with the statement, “Donald Trump being sworn in as President would be a great last scene in a Planet of the Apes remake.”

-------------------

Laughing more power to the Balders!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now come on, if he was wearin' a wig, would he honestly wear something as hideous as his current hair do? lol Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: