EE: Shona McGarty

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: EE: Shona McGarty Reply with quote

Asda bars EastEnder for yoghurt smear frolic
Shona McGarty was booted out of Asda — for suggestively smearing herself with YOGHURT.

Shona, 20 — Whitney Dean in the soap — was challenged by security men after she and boyfriend Matt Lapinskas were spotted larking around with the food. One angry mum who alerted staff said: "It was disgusting. The man was opening up pots and looked as if he was throwing it around. Then the girl started to smear it over herself in a suggestive manner. I had my kids aged ten and nine with me and they certainly don't need to see that in the shopping aisles of Asda." Shona and EastEnders co-star Matt, 25, who plays Anthony Moon, were ordered out of the superstore in Watford, Herts, and told not to return unless their behaviour improved.

An Asda spokeswoman confirmed the incident, saying: "This isn't us being Albert squares. As with any customer found to be causing a ruckus in our stores, we politely asked the culprits to leave so they didn't offend other shoppers." An EastEnders source said the pair had been chucked out for throwing food and added: "They were larking around with products they were planning to buy." An EastEnders spokeswoman refused to comment.

A pot of yoghurt seen yesterday
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing That yogurt picture is hilarious! This personally sounds like a publicity stunt on the part of the actors.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're right, Sky!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: