The best online comments
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: The best online comments Reply with quote

This was posted to an article about Brian May (from Queen) campaigning against the possible return of fox-hunting.

Quote:
I am a great admirer of the music of the talented Mr May & his former band.However I would have no hesitation in beheading a fox if it so much as looked at me

- Gartez, Northampton,England, 22/4/2010 12:03

He'd behead it no less! Laughing
Stones

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you know, there are no foxes in Northampton. Strange...

I saw an amazing comment the other day. Someone was asking how to keep their neighbours cat out of their house and someone, very seriously, suggested they put a picture of a dog in the window.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can't beat homespun wisdom!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
She is hell bent on singlehandedly destroying the rom-com genre, which was in poor shape already.

By No Talent..
April 25 2010 at 12:29 AM.

no, not the rom-com genre!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(Obama) epitomizes how the kosher nostra has moved from fianance to straddle all positions of power out in the open, especially since Clinton.

By GodSend » Thu Jun 04, 2009

The Kosher Nostra... haha
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey morons that red arrowed me - your morons. Im by far more greater intelligents than you all are. Ok? - Janice, Blackpool, 26/4/2010 21:16

The best thing about this one is that she was taking the piss, but nobody picked up on it... haha
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wrote two novels back in 1999 and 2001 and saved them on floppy disk. Just as well they were shit really.

autocallback - 27 Apr 2010, 4:26PM

On a thread about how Sony have decided to stop making floppy discs and how such discs degrade fairly quickly...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
English people really make a big deal about nothing. The answer is staring you in the face. Anyone over 65 years old must be euthanased. This will get rid of all your NHS problems, plus your overcrowding from all the immigrants from Eastern Europe, plus open up the job market for the youth.

- Carolyn, durban south africa, 29/4/2010 16:47

Nice balanced view there!
Mixxa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who said racists were stupid?

Default Re: finding non whites attractive doesnt mean you have to date them
I am not repeating myself over and over again with drama queens on here, this thread was aimed at the race mixing losers who say they cant help their attraction so thats why they race mix, my simple point was that i also thought there was a few non whites attarctive mainly because of their white heritage as we whites are the best looking people with no competition but as usual drama queens have to turn this into something its not, we have losers now labelling me a race mixer, evan though i have never breeded or evan befriended a non white, evan tho i only date blonde hair blue eyes women like myself, in fact my girlfriend as was my 5 ex girlfriends has blonde hair and blue eyes just like me, nothing is more attractive than a blonde woman so quit putting words in my mouth too many people on here are quick to jump to wrong conclusions, the same way i was accused of being pro nordic and a brunette hater just because i said i dont date brunettes and only date blondes like myself. i think people should just read psosts properly before they jump up and start talking rubbish.

we also have people labelling me gay because i said saying a man is handsome is not gay, if im gay then a woman saying a woman is attractive must be a lesbo too but of course nobody would say that since you are all hyprocrits. maybe your just too dumb you dont realise there is a difference between attraction and sexual attraction.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hot date Friday nite, should I mention reptilians?

From the David Icke forum...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What many in Europe fail to realize is that G-d is venting at the world because of its asinine behaviour towards Israel. The volcano shutting down Europe, the freeze this winter, and on and on is no mere accident. It is only a warning and prelude against behaving in a senseless, disgusting manner against His people.

This was in an Israeli newspaper regarding Frankie Boyle's comments about the terrorist state of Israel.

I think he should modify that moniker slightly - 'crazy religious freak/terrorist state of Israel' would be better...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Women in evening gowns were among thousands ushered to safety.

From an article in The Sun about the attempted bombing in New York on Saturday. I'm just glad the posh bints were safe... phew!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Didnt realise Loose coins in the bed had stuck to my back I got in the shower thought I was shitting cash.it was like having a wishing arse

Ross Noble - Twitter
Stones

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Quote:
English people really make a big deal about nothing. The answer is staring you in the face. Anyone over 65 years old must be euthanased. This will get rid of all your NHS problems, plus your overcrowding from all the immigrants from Eastern Europe, plus open up the job market for the youth.

- Carolyn, durban south africa, 29/4/2010 16:47

Nice balanced view there!

We'd get our inheritance quicker too, I'm with Carolyn.

Dad...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: