An Uploading Question?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reject

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:46 am    Post subject: An Uploading Question? Reply with quote

Ive reg'd with http://diwana.org/ as mentioned previously elsewhere here... basically it gives torrents of australian/NZ shows etc... (Thanks to Mr Faceless)

So there is a show 4corners http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/ that I want to be able to show other peeps related to another forum I am involved with which is homeless related

So if i save that torrent to a hard drive, I should be able to upload to an humyo.com a'c i set up (Ive 10gb there)...

Therefore i should be able to provide a link from there to the show on a thread for peeps who may want to view it.......

Is that correct or is it heaps more complicated than that...

If I work this out I will be able to upload some stuff here eventually like a proper member!!!!

Embarassed
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's basically exactly it - all the best

The other forum probably won't let you post the embedded player that you see here, but you can still just give the link
reject

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks bro...

I mod on the other site and its something we've never considered(embeding) we try to keep images etc down as much as possible in case peeps are using dial up or dont have much time to hang about...
buddy55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can some one give me a invite to the site on this page would be greatfull
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: