Naked women leave police speechless

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Naked women leave police speechless Reply with quote

Albanian police were speechless when around 30 Scandinavian women went topless, shocking local bathers and causing an uproar in an Albanian beach resort.

"Police only watched ... they could not approach the tourists because they spoke no English," a local newspaper in the southern Albania coastal town of Sarande said.

Albanian mothers dragged their children away and police received a barrage of complaints over the Scandinavian tourists.

The Scandinavians left after two hours when their guide was informed that nude bathing was banned on public beaches. Nudity and topless bathing are still taboo in the poor Balkan country.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure if I was an Albanian cop I might have had to look into things a bit closer. Just to be sure about what laws they'd broken you understand!
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I'm sure if I was an Albanian cop I might have had to look into things a bit closer. Just to be sure about what laws they'd broken you understand!

I'm speechless! :taped:

Smile
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think that even if you don't speak the same language you would be able to figure a way to get them to cover up. Maybe throwing shirts at them!
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

I have to agree with Face. Maybe even some video survellance to make sure these unruly woman weren't breaking and major laws !! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: