2010 - 2011 National Hockey League: Pucks!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think so too..... there's just something about Ron Wilson that I don't like. He never seems to look pleased about anything --- even when the Leafs have played well or scored a goal. That kind of management style has to wear thin after awhile. Of course, he could be completely different behind the locker room doors, but I doubt it.

On a different note, I have to say that Don Cherry's comments last night about Kadri, hit the nail on the head --- I don't know why they didn't bring him up sooner. (But then I suppose I'm biased with Kadri being from our Jr. A team!)
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
Awwwww, DAD-GUMMIT Spurs!!!!! Mad

With your Tampa Bay Lightning winning over Carolina tonight, MY TEAM, the Washington Capitals, will now face the bloody New York Rangers in the first round -- the very team that SHUT THE CAPS OUT 6-0 as recently as Friday 25 February 2011!!!!!

scream CRAAAAAAAAAAPP!!!!! scream

Hey, you know I am here to help...I do what I can!! Laughing We are going to have our hands full with the Pens...although I think we have beaten them once or twice...I just can't wait for things to get started. Has anyone seen a schedule yet?
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Spurs: Your wish is my command: 2011 First-round playoff schedule! I am truly hoping that Tampa Bay will knock out Pitt in the first round. Another interesting matchup is Boston v Montreal -- rivals since the O6 began! And you know what would be EXTRA sweet? Chicago knocking out Vancouver --- you never know, right? And hey, the Capitals won the President's Trophy last year and were knocked out in the 1st round, so I wouldn't be averse to seeing history repeating at Vancouver's expense! Cool agree

I'll be at the Verizon Center cheering for my Capitals (and booing that prick Sean Avery) beginning this Wednesday, 13 April.

And off we go....

pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna be watching my Blue Shirts kicking the Caps butt tonight (hopefully)! lol Unfortunately, I have to watch it online as no where in the guzumpteen channels I have shows the game. Bastards! Florida just hates that there are more New York hockey fans than there are Tampa Bay fans. lol It's a conspiracy!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo Hoo!!!! Rangers got their asses handed to them in overtime! That must have been some exciting game to watch live! Well, on to game 2, I'm so over game 1 already! lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lightning did too. I wasn't able to see the game, but from the highlights, it looked like quite a game. I, too, am over game 1!! Laughing
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Boo Hoo!!!! Rangers got their asses handed to them in overtime! That must have been some exciting game to watch live! Well, on to game 2, I'm so over game 1 already! lol

Yes pirty, it was extremely intense -- the Verizon Center (Capitals Home Ice) was rockin' and extremely loud!

I'll be at Game 2 as well (Friday 15 April 2011), so we'll see how it goes.....
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
Kezza wrote:
Awwwww, DAD-GUMMIT Spurs!!!!! Mad

With your Tampa Bay Lightning winning over Carolina tonight, MY TEAM, the Washington Capitals, will now face the bloody New York Rangers in the first round -- the very team that SHUT THE CAPS OUT 6-0 as recently as Friday 25 February 2011!!!!!

scream CRAAAAAAAAAAPP!!!!! scream

Hey, you know I am here to help...I do what I can!! Laughing We are going to have our hands full with the Pens...although I think we have beaten them once or twice...I just can't wait for things to get started. Has anyone seen a schedule yet?

LOL Spurs! The only consolation that we Capitals fans have is that, since thanks to Tampa Bay, the Caps are stuck playing the Rangers BUT .... Tampa Bay is stuck with the Penguins (a.k.a. Peng-whines). Oh, karma .... Still, I'm hope your Lightning will knock out the Pens!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Peng-whines" Laughing
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those Penguins can be tough to boot out. I hope they get rid of them too. Laughing
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we are down one game, but up 3-1 in the second period of the game 2. Let's Go Lighting!
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They just showed Cindy Crosby...she is up in the booth acting as "Asst Coach" Talk about a Peng-WHINE!!!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rangers are getting their asses beat right now. Down 0-2. Crying
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other news..... the Leafs are enjoying golf season Smile
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peng-whines...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 4 of 13

Jump to: