Swine Flu & You

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Swine Flu & You Reply with quote

I know we've all been hearing a lot of stuff on the H1N1 flu and the world is gearing up for a pandemic of huge proportions. Thought this website might come in handy if you are looking for some general information --- if you're looking for something specific that isn't mentioned here, pls. let me know and I'll see what I can find for you Smile

H1N1 Flu Information
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks eefan! This is helpful information!
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the Swine flu season gets underway, the novartis lobbyists are gearing up for a huge injection of profits.
Here's why, in my opinion we should not fill these bastards pockets any more.

Quote:
"Get the Facts on the H1N1 FLU VIRUS

WHO Declares H1N1 Post-Pandemic Period

On August 10, the World Health Organization declared that the H1N1 pandemic had entered the post-pandemic period (External link) External link. This decision was informed by epidemiological evidence from around the world showing the H1N1 influenza virus circulating at lower levels and taking on the behaviour of a seasonal influenza virus."

from,

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/alert-alerte/h1n1/index-eng.php

thing is that the WHO changed it's definition of a pandemic, just before the H1N1 was declared pandemic in 2009.

Quote:
"Pandemic definition
WHO tweaks the meaning before proclaiming H1N1 flu pandemic

The original pandemic definition had two important words removed shortly before the World Health Organisation (WHO) on 11 June 2009 declared the current H1N1 flu outbreak to be a "pandemic".

This is the first "flu pandemic" this century and the first in 41 years, after the 1968 Hong Kong flu.

When I wrote an earlier article about the pandemic definition, I mentioned that the WHO spells out three conditions that must be met before a disease will be declared a pandemic:

* There must be a disease new to a population - or at least a disease that had not surfaced for a long time.

* This disease must be caused by disease-causing agents that infect humans, causing serious illness.

* The agents must spread easily and sustainably among humans.

I did not realise it at the tiime and I only just recently found out (in late July) that the pandemic definition had been changed by the WHO just before they declared the "pandemic" on June 11. The original definition contained two other conditions -- there must be a high morbidity and a high mortality rate.

In other words, a lot of people have to fall seriously ill, and a lot of them have to die. This, of course, did not happen with the H1N1 flu. Although many people caught the illness, most experienced only mild symptoms. Only a small percentage became seriously ill, and a smaller percentage died.

At the time of the pandemic declaration, nearly 30,000 people in 74 countries had been infected but only 144 people died. The death rate works out to less than 0.5 percent, which is very low. In contrast, the diseases SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) had a death rate of about 15 percent -- although SARS was not declared a pandemic because few people got infected. "

from

http://www.flu-treatments.com/pandemic-definition.html

so it was never a pandemic, and so all the propoganda shouldn't have included the word pandemic. But that, of course would have made it much more difficult to convince people to take the vaccine.

Quote:
Five Myths to Keep in Mind About Flu Vaccines

Myth 1: The Flu Shot is very effective.
Statistically, you are less likely to get the flu if you haven’t had a flu vaccine. A BCTV reporter in Vancouver, commenting on the overload in BC emergency rooms, said that out of 32 people who had received a flu shot, 30 got the flu.

Myth 2: The Flu Shot has a high success rate.
This is a vaccine that only has a 6.25% success rate. This is a pretty big under-achievement, considering that the average reaction to placebo injections of distilled water is 30%.

Myth 3: The Flu Shot is safe.
Hugh Fudenberg MD, who is the world’s leading immunogeneticist, says that if a person had 5 flu vaccinations between 1970 and 1980 he/she is 10 times more likely to get Alzheimer’s Disease than if he/she had only one or two shots. Fudenberg said that this was because of the aluminum and mercury, which almost every flu vaccine contains. The gradual accumulation of aluminum and mercury in the brain leads to cognitive dysfunction.

Myth 4: There are no harmful ingredients in vaccinations.
Flu vaccines consist primarily of 3 categories of ingredients. First there are viruses and cultured bacteria. The second ingredient is the way in which they can be cultivated. This includes aborted human fetal cells, chick embryos, pig blood, monkey kidney tissue, cowpox pus, and calf serum, and all of these foreign proteins get injected straight into your bloodstream. A bit repulsive just thinking about it, isn’t it? The flu shot also contains neutralizers, stabilizers, carrying agents and preservatives such as mercury, aluminum, and formaldehyde. Formaldehyde is something that is used for embalming the dead and is known to cause cancer. There is no amount of formaldehyde considered safe when injected into a living organism.

Myth 5: The Flu Shot works.
The flu shot could actually weaken your immune system and make you more likely to catch this virus. It has absolutely no value and should probably be avoided for your own safety. Not only is it loaded with toxic chemicals, but many people actually get the flu shortly after getting the shot, because it weakens their immune system instead of making it stronger like it is claimed to do.

from
http://preventdisease.com/news/10/121010_no_value_flu_vaccines.shtml

Lastly, and maybe most important of all,is that in 1976 there was the first outbreak of swine flu. People were vaccinated, people died from these vaccines. People sued the pharma giants, people got remunerated.
In 2009 this changed. The US govt. declared that there would be no more payments ..

"Swine flu manufacturers have now been granted legal immunity in case something goes wrong that causes side effects associated with the vaccine. Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of Health and Human Services signed a document making federal officials and vaccine makers immune from lawsuits related to any ill effects from the swine flu vaccine."

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2009/07/19/you-cant-sue-swine-flu-vaccine-makers-if-anything-goes-wrong/

I wouldn't say don't take it, this is just my opinion, but I and my family will avoid this shit like the plague.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: