Forget the tomfoolery: America is not leaving Iraq

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
modern

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Forget the tomfoolery: America is not leaving Iraq Reply with quote

iraqia_Jasmin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As usual its not clear yet,some sources say they leave some say they dont. I think they will leave but the bad thing is that there will still be some troops who will be there until 2011 to "help" the country out,i dont want any of them there not a single one what is wrong with them? Theyve been there for 7 horrible years now these years were hell its time to leave and i hope not to see their faces there in the future again,they didnt helped Iraq at all they just destroyed it and then "rebuilt" their own mess,how pathetic.
Ash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USA has one of the largest Embassy (if the largest one) there, with it's own Water supply, electricity generation facility, very high wall, etc. Also they'll have lots of 'consultant' and private armies ( cultured name for mercenaries). In other words, USA is there to stay for a very long time*. It sounds like Vietnam all over again, but this time it will be lot worse for USA and 'allies', at least economically and politically.

* for that reason I don't think USA will attack Iran, unless they go completely mad.
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have always said that they will have a force stay to protect "American Interests", which is why they attacked in the first place.

Whatever Hussein was and did, what he didn't do was doff his cap to the American imperialists.

Indefatigable, someone said ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: