Woman finds 'God's water' gurgling from tree
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satanic yam!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus in a Kit-Kat!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Griddle bears image of Mary
NICOLAS TABOREK
April 30, 2009
ivpressonline.com

An image said to be that of Our Lady of Guadalupe has appeared on a griddle at Las Palmas restaurant. A chef at the Las Palmas restaurant, Hilda Maciel, discovered the image on a griddle she was cleaning last Wednesday. The next day, the Rev. Gerardo Fernandez of Our Lady of Guadalupe Church in Calexico confirmed the image was a true likeness of the Virgin, said Brenda Martinez, general manager at the restaurant.

Since then, the griddle with the image has been retired from service in the kitchen and put on display in a storage room. Martinez said her family is planning to renovate the room and will continue allowing people to view the griddle for free. “It was shocking. We didn’t know what to think,” she said of the discovery.

Father Gerardo could not be reached for comment on the appearance of the Virgin’s image on the griddle Wednesday evening. So far more than 100 people have dropped by to view the griddle, Martinez said, some traveling from San Diego for the privilege. On Wednesday several Mexican wrestlers who were booked to appear at the swap meet as a special promotion crowded into the small room to admire the image.

For Maciel the discovery carried particular significance. Her brother died of a heart attack two days before the image appeared, she said. The day she discovered the likeness was her first day back at work. “I believe that for me it’s to give me the strength to continue on,” she said.

---------------

I very much doubt that we'll see a better news photo for the whole of May!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheesy Jesus appears in snack
May 19, 2009

In the latest news of Jesus Christ miraculously appearing in snack foods, a couple from Dallas, Texas have found Jesus in a cheesy snack. The blessed munchy was discovered by Dan and Sara Bell, inside a packet of Cheetos he bought at a petrol station for 99 cents. The snack Jesus stands about two inches tall, and appears to be in an attitude of prayer. Or possibly a zombie. The Bells have now named the holy snackfood 'Cheesus'.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only see zombie...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virgin Mary image ‘appears’ on tree in Rathkeale

Local radio is reporting that residents in the west Limerick town of Rathkeale say an “outline” of the Virgin Mary has allegedly appeared on a tree in church grounds in the town.

The report says a number of people “noticed the outline of the Blessed Virgin in a tree cut down as part of a cleanup operation at a church” on Monday.

Live95FM says a large crowd had gathered at St. Mary’s church Monday night with a “steady flow of people today as the news spreads”.

A chairman of the local community council told local radio in an interview, “Certainly there was a figure of a lady, it was eerie looking i’ll be honest with you”, “It’s hard to describe it really; you’d nearly want to see it”.

Your grand thanks.

Locals in the area have now signed a petition preventing the removal of the tree from the grounds of the church with some saying it’s a ‘divine intervention’.

It comes as a local priest calls for restraint.“There’s nothing there, it’s just a tree. People shouldn’t worship a tree”, Fr Willie Russell said.

Almost 2,000 people in Rathkeale have now signed a petition to keep the tree stump as a permanent fixture where it stands on church grounds. We have been kindly sent on this image of the stump. This is what all the fuss is about…
funkyfunkpants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy cow - calf born with 'divine sign' on head
A calf with a cross-shaped sign has been born in rural Connecticut - and, naturally, is being hailed as a sign from above

The calf was born last week at a dairy farm in Sterling, a small rustic town on the Connecticut/Rhode Island border. Owner Brad Davis told local television station WFSB-TV that he thinks the marking may be a message from above. He did admit, however, that he's still trying to figure out what that message might be. The mostly brown calf is half Jersey, half Holstein. Neighborhood children have named it Moses.

Ric Grummer, the chairman of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Dairy Science, told the Norwich Bulletin newspaper that it's not unusual for a Holstein cow to have a white marking on its head - although says that the cross shape is unique.

------------------
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this on the news the other day. What a perfect time of year for this little one to be born so he can be hailed a sign from god. Personally, I won't be convinced unless he speaks, but I guess that is why people call me a heathen!! Laughing He is a cute little guy though....
SquareEyes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He did speak to me, Spurs, and he said you're toast.

Smile
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tee Hee...It was fun while it lasted I guess! What happens when you are toast? I don't have to get up early do I?? Laughing
SquareEyes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope - but you have to have Marmite spread all over you
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh...really? Marmite?? Gross...I might be able to see my way clear to marmalade, but Marmite..I'm gagging!! If I go and say I am sorry that I didn't believe and won't do it again, am I ok?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cross potatoes for sale on eBay
Forget Jesus appearing snackfoods - two independently discovered potatoes with crosses in them have gone on sale on eBay, possibly marking the start of a hot new religious-imagery-in-foodstuffs trend.

One of the holy spuds was found by an Iowa family, while the other by a police detective in Ohio. Jim Gross of Marion, Iowa, says his wife was peeling their potato on New Year's Eve when she found the cross shape. They listed the potato for sale for eBay under the title 'Religious Potato: Cross Revelation!', with bids starting at a reasonable $2 - which has since risen to $46.

Meanwhile, Detective Dennis Bort of Brunswick, Ohio, says he found the cross in his potato on Christmas Day. Clearly believing that his theologically-inclined tuber was more valuable than the Grosses' offering, Blort listed his potato for $1,000. He hasn't found any bidders yet.

In the past, collectors have paid big bucks for items deemed to have been blessed by the appearance of a religious symbol, including $28,000 for a partially eaten grilled cheese sandwich with the likeness of the Virgin Mary.

-----------------

"theologically-inclined tuber" Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: