Michael Jackson !!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seshme wrote:
Geller is a sick liar who has spent his whole life cheating and bullshitting.

So did he make you believe you were bending that fork and now you hate him?
seshme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No why would I hate him for his lame magic tricks?

Geller is a pretty crap magician who uses tricks to achieve his effects, which means that he knows he is not a psychic. Fine you might say but he claims to be a psychic and profits from that.

For example in 1992 he took a large sum of money from a Hungarian businessman to find his 18 year old daughter using his 'powers'. As it happens he predicted that she would be found alive when it turned out she was already dead but whether or not he guessed correctly isn't really the point. He knows he is a fake and maybe in his mind he can put his bullshit as being just a bit of fun but what sort of a sick fuck then goes into a situation like that offering completely fake advice and lying to basically extort money from a vulnerable desperate family?

I would stick the sick fuck in jail in a minute.

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Uri_Geller
http://www.skepticfiles.org/skeptic/randi016.htm
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole point of mentioning him at all was in that he admitted he did something that was unethical.

also, this thread is about Michael Jackson in case you hadn't noticed.
seshme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He tricked you. By saying that he had done something 'unethical' and supposedly admitting a slight on his character he then gives credibility to his statement about the hypnosis. Geller has never demonstrated he can hypnotise and hypnotism is actually a very weak affect in any case and not some sort of truth drug. In any case who knows if Jackson was actually in some hypnotic state and anyway the whole thing is coming from an attention whore liar who knows the only other witness is now dead.

Sorry I should be criticising Sky more for showing this shit rather than yourself.

Incidentally Geller is also an extreme Zionist.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He tricked me? Of course he did, you can see that from the words I've written on how I was surprised that he admitted to unethical questionning under hypnosis. And the fact that he could get past any legality as Jackson is now dead completely whizzed past me too, like a patronising cunt delivering skeptic literature.
nekokate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seshme wrote:
Geller is a pretty crap magician

I know this thread is about MJ, and it may be partly my fault for nearly derailing it with my sarcastic comment about his fork bending, but I just have to say - as much as I dislike Geller, and as much as he is a fraud - he is not a "crap" magician. He is an excellent magician, love or hate him. And that's why he is able to deceive so well.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Dr. Death' plans to plastinate King of Pop
29 Jun 09 12:50 CET
thelocal.de

Controversial Body Worlds creator Gunther von Hagens plans to preserve the late Michael Jackson’s body in a dancing pose for display using his plastination process, a spokesperson told The Local on Monday.

Shortly after the legendary pop entertainer was pronounced dead in Los Angeles, von Hagens released a statement revealing his personal assistant had been contacted by an anonymous member of Jackson’s management team about plastination some six months ago. “During the phone conversation we were told about Michael Jackson’s interest to become plastinated after his death,” the statement said, adding Body Worlds did not confirm the King of Pop’s interest because the caller wished to remain anonymous and the body donation form is available online. The validity of the call “is soon to be seen,” the statement added.

On Monday, Institute for Plastination press spokesperson Christiane Casott told The Local the organisation is still awaiting confirmation the King of Pop wanted to become plastic. Von Hagens promised the late 50-year-old’s family that his body would be preserved through plastination for “a didactic eternity,” and would be conducted free of charge. “The pose would be a dancing one, to be determined by the family in detail,” he added.

The provocative 64-year-old, known as “Dr. Death” in Germany, is infamous for transforming the bodies of people and animals into exhibition pieces for his Body Worlds exhibitions. He recently caused a stir this May in Berlin where his show, “The Cycle of Life" featured dissected corpses having sex.

----------------

It has to be true! Very Happy
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't I hear quite some time ago that Michael Jackson had paid a cryogenics company to freeze his head or something like that? I've not heard anything more about it. When that company first came out with the idea of freezing heads and bodies for future cures, it was all the rage with some celebrities.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFLMAO!
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if he had the balls to say it when Jackson was alive then I'd have a bit more respect for him. As it is, he didn't because he knew he'd be sued, and he's just some politician latching on, via a painfully poor youtube video, to the greatest media event of the last few years.

and it doesn't even matter if he's right - he's just a bawbag!
luke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the media did go completely overboard on his death though - i was listening to the radio the other day and they had a 'michael jackson correspondent' - not a showbiz correspondent, a michael jackson correspondent - this station doesn't even have a middle east correspondent and they've got one especially for jackson?! Confused
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And his memorial service was all over the tv when coverage of my birthday should have dominated!! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: