GG Radio Show Riddle
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seshme

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

18 'You knows' on Saturday from the Stalinist windbag although I may have missed a couple.

Is George short of calls so that he has to promote this idiot twice a week?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you so short of inspiration that you are obsessing about an old guy with a beard? Maybe you've got a God complex!

Karl is, without doubt, one of the callers who made the show what it is - he's one of the few to openly challenge some of Galloway's more conservative attitudes and that's no bad thing at all. And he's not a Stalinist - I doubt you would ever find anyone who would claim to be that.
seshme

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was kind of shocked over the last couple of weeks about how much of a Stalinist he is which to me makes him as bad as the BNP callers.

I can't picture George keeping a caller on every week who said Hitler didn't go far enough or denied Nazi atrocities so after last week where Karl was saying as much about Stalin I was hoping he would stop taking his calls.

He's close to that other Karl from the world of podcasts Carl Pilkington in his ignorance but unfortunately he's not as funny.

I think I'll just skip past him from now on because he's obviously mentally ill.

Cheers!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suggesting that he is mentally ill when you are obsessive about his affectations makes me chuckle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: