This is why you are fat
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: This is why you are fat Reply with quote

I had to eat some Tums after looking at all this wow
luke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the sound of a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey wrapped in bacon! food

theres a show over here with a guy called hugh fearnley-whittingstall who did a ten bird roast! a woodcock, partridge, pigeon, pheasant, guinea fowl, mallard, chicken, duck and goose all inside a turkey!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That hotdog wrapped in chips is like something from a bad dream... the black magic is in getting the chips to stick!
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
That hotdog wrapped in chips is like something from a bad dream... the black magic is in getting the chips to stick!

I'll bet caramelized sugar would do the trick. Laughing

I'm with Skylace -- those photos give me heartburn.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

................. and nausea! Laughing I would never have even thought of combining half of those things!!!! I mean, corn dog pizza????
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty vile...the thought of deep fried candy bars turns my stomach! I am all for melted chocolate, oh who am I kidding, I am all for chocolate in any form, but deep fried is beyone even me. I like the last one adding the "salad sandwich"..and attempt at healthy eating!
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was an interesting Panorama episode that relates: BBC Horizon - Why are Thin People not Fat?
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm chunky 'cause I just ate two ice creams and I've been eating pizza for lunch every day........ Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truth be told, I distinctly remember eating a deep-fried Twinkie on my 50th birthday. In Las Vegas. While moderately drunk. I think it was Monica Geller, in a Friends episode who said "there's a fat girl inside me and I NEVER let her eat." Sometimes you just gotta cut your inner fat girl some slack.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never tried any deep fried sweets, even though it seems to be a Scottish invention. There is a shop down the road that sells them, but the thought of all the flavours from the fish/haggis/sausage being in the oil beforehand doesn't exactly make it an attractive though...

I see they update that page with new stuff - on checking again I reckon if a "Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt" was placed in front of me I'd have to at least give it a go. I'd probably not get half way through it, but it looks great!

eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins and Drives last night and they showed a place who deep fried hamburgers (the patty and the entire burger), deep fried Twinkies and deep fried Oreos. My gallbladder was aching (and I don't even have one anymore!).
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must admit, some of it did look attemptable (is that a word?), but with the healthy eating/weigh loss focus I have had, I just know that if I got started, I would never stop. I am, unfortunately, not one of those moderation eaters. If I was, I wouldn't really have any weight issues at all. Knowing this about myself keeps me from ever trying certain things, like Cinn-A-Bon (big gooey cinnamon rolls), Five Guys Burgers ( a new burger chain, around here at least, that everyone swears by) and deep fried anything. I just don't need one more thing that I have to make an effort to stay away from...Mc Donalds french fries are enough!!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sandwich of Knowledge
The bottom tier contains eight strips of bacon, six sausages and four burger paddies; followed by a second tier of black pudding; topped by a third tier comprised of two diced chicken breasts and six fried eggs.

---------------

The sandwich of knowledge? It's a whole loaf of bread!! haha
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only knowledge you need is how to dial 911!!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craz-E Burger: Americans embrace 1,500 calorie doughnut burger
Calorie-comfortable Americans have found the perfect rejoinder to the healthy eating lobby - the doughnut burger.
By Tom Leonard in New York
6 Oct 2009

Consisting of a bacon cheeseburger with a buttered, grilled and glazed doughnut standing in for a bun, the Craz-E Burger puts such fatty delights as the deep-fried Mars bar in the shade. Its 1,500 calories of sugar and saturated fat did not stop it from becoming a huge hit at a major fair in Massachusetts.

Organisers of the Big E, which finished on Sunday, said visitors bought around 1,000 Craz-E burgers each day of the fair's 17-day run. The fair's website described it as "classic fair food" but noted: "No single ingredient dominates the burger. They all complement each other with artistry expected from a celebrity chef." It added: "The glaze smooths over the burger and oozes into a foreign but delicious combination with the crisp of the bacon."

The burger was believed to have been created by a bar owner in Decatur, Georgia, who substituted a doughnuts when he ran out of buns. The restaurant also serves a hamdog, a hotdog wrapped in a beef patty and deep-fried.

The Decatur doughnut burger was named the Luther Burger after the singer and record producer Luther Vandross, who is said to be a fan. The Gateway Grizzlies, a minor league baseball team in Illinois, serves the Luther burger at games, piling on further coronary heartache by deep-frying the Krispy Kreme doughnut used as the bun.

-------------------

Diabeticandproud.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: