Wacko Jacko
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcella-FL
Don't make me pull this van over!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know he's a freak but I just can't help feeling so sorry for him. What must it be like to be in his head? I know I have days when I feel like I am going to go round the bend but then I have friends and family I can talk,vent,scream or whatever to and climb off the ledge, suck it up and try again. He has no one to say "Hey Michael - goin' a little nuts there dude."

It really is just so sad.
nekokate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcella-FL wrote:
What must it be like to be in his head?

Ask Joey Jordison's penis ;)
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Jackson 'betrayed' Arab sheikh by walking out on pop deal
An Arab sheikh who spent a fortune on a project he thought would revive Michael Jackson's career felt "a strong sense of personal betrayal" when the pop superstar walked out on the deal, a court heard.
18 Nov 2008

Sheikh Abdulla bin Hamad Al Khalifa, second son of the King of Bahrain, is now suing Jackson for £4.7 million in the High Court in London to get back what he says he spent on the star. Bankim Thanki QC, representing the sheikh, told Mr Justice Sweeney that his client had formed a "close personal relationship" with Jackson after he invited him, his children and personal staff to stay in Bahrain in June 2005.

Mr Thanki said Jackson had signed a contract for recording albums, writing an autobiography and staging shows in which it had been agreed that 7,000,000 US dollar (£4.7 million) would be deducted from Jackson's agreed royalties to pay for the expenses. These included, he said, a £175,000 bill for motivational guru Tony Buzan who was flown into Bahrain to work with Jackson.

The star left Bahrain in May 2006 to go to Europe and Japan. "The last thing Sheikh Abdulla expected was that he was never coming back," Mr Thanki said. The following month, the sheikh was asked to sign a document releasing Jackson from his obligations under the contract but refused, the lawyer added. "My client felt a strong sense of of personal betrayal because this was someone he considered a close personal friend. The work they had done together and the plans for the future all seemed to be totally frustrated," he said.

It emerged in court on the first day of the hearing yesterday that the sheikh had sent Jackson songs he had written and had tried to record one as a charity single for the victims of Hurricane Katrina. It was never released. Jackson claims there was no valid agreement and that the sheikh's case is based on "mistake, misrepresentation and undue influence". In his pleaded defence, Jackson says the payments he received were "gifts" and that no project was ever finalised.

At the start of a court hearing in London set to last for up to 12 days, Mr Justice Sweeney heard that an application would be made for Jackson to give evidence via video link from Los Angeles. Sheikh Abdulla is the Governor of the Southern Governate of Bahrain and head of the country's Public Commission for the Protection of Marine Resources, Environment and Wildlife. He is also the founder of the 2 Seas Group, an entertainment and record production label.

The sheikh is seeking repayment of the £4.7 million and/or damages for breach of contract, plus interest. The case continues.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is just sad....I never was a fan, but if I had been, I think I would be pretty much done with him by now.
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting to see how much his son looks like him.....
Mandozilla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJ spend a large part of his life recording music for the higher powers. He lost his life to the industry and really had no control over it regardless of what people might feel about personal choice. He pulled out of the game after recording a couple of meaningful songs; with a broken life, body and soul. I do not think he is a 'freak' or 'sad' rather he now has control over his own life... no matter what he has left inside him, i think its a good thing and we (people) should just forget about speculation on why he might do what he does.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandozilla wrote:
MJ spend a large part of his life recording music for the higher powers. He lost his life to the industry and really had no control over it regardless of what people might feel about personal choice. He pulled out of the game after recording a couple of meaningful songs; with a broken life, body and soul. I do not think he is a 'freak' or 'sad' rather he now has control over his own life... no matter what he has left inside him, i think its a good thing and we (people) should just forget about speculation on why he might do what he does.

I have to agree that he was used from a very young age as a money making operation, one that was deliberately set up by his father, but he certainly didn't adjust as well as his brothers. You didn't see them dangling their children out of a window, marrying for publicity stunts or rebuilding body parts until they were so damaged that they fell apart. He appears unbalanced no matter how you cut it.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe for one minute that he was a victim of 'higher powers'. If that was purely the case then he would likely have just done a Britney, but I think he wanted the money and power to be able to sexually assault children and get away with it. Which is what he did for years. I don't knock his musical output at all though (with the exception of that one where is quite clearly on an insane Jesus trip).

He'll always be wacko jacko to me.
Mandozilla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
I have to agree that he was used from a very young age as a money making operation, one that was deliberately set up by his father....

Thats true about him not adjusting... but all that makes him is weaker minded which in my book does not make a bad person. In addition his stardom went far behond that of his brothers, as he can be manipulated and has the talent. Again i am still not surprised with the way he is acting... only thing is anyone else would be put in a padded cell for it. As far as the children stuff is concerned... I dont know enough to make a decision on that.

Chris
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems strange that a man so obsessed with publicity would have kept such news quiet. And if he couldn't breathe properly then he can't sing, which makes the arrangement to sing for the Bahraini bloke pretty weird.

Right, that's enough thinking about the wacko!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: