Scottish Tablet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Scottish Tablet Reply with quote

Had tablet (or as it was labeled here) Scottish Tablet for the first time today. I had never heard of it before until Sunday. One of the local ladies I know is originally from Scotland and she made some for our bake sale. I didn't get to enjoy it in tablet form totally because it had melted during the house tour while we were walking and putting it make in the fridge made it a lump. But I am sure it didn't affect it's taste any. It reminded me of maple candy. I couldn't eat the whole supply as it was so sweet and I am being so good. Somehow I will survive eating it slowly over the next few days.

I don't have her recipe, but here is one I found online.

luke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you feel you can't resist the temptation sky, you can always send it to me, it sounds delicious Smile i don't think i'd risk cooking it myself though, i know i'd end up eating the lot Embarassed
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a little bit at a time would be enough --- sounds like maple fudge. I think I must be the only Canadian who could do without maple Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Aja's Kitchen All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: