Go on Minty!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Go on Minty! Reply with quote

Well there's one in the eye for lurrrve... men eh?

Laughing
Axlsbabe

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poor poor poor heather!! I felt terrible for her!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It broke my heart as well Axls. She has been through so much and finally thought things were going right for her. She deserves to be treated a lot better.
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face's post made me think for a second. Ouch. I've liked Heather since she first showed up in the Square. But lately I've come to wonder if she's a tad crazy, in a way that is harmless others. She's strayed pretty far from reality with the marriage to minty. Minty played it like Minty (and Gary) always plays it. Like Laurel and Hardy. Which i love about them, BTW. Does she deserve better treatment? Yes, of course.

Was that the 50th time we saw Heather playing air guitar? IN the Laundrette? Singing off key? Really, really loud? She quotes George Michael songs. She has the mind of a flea. Did i overlook that up until now because she had so many endearing ways about her?

I'm turning on Heather like a German Shepard.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11antoniacourt wrote:
Face's post made me think for a second. Ouch. I've liked Heather since she first showed up in the Square. But lately I've come to wonder if she's a tad crazy, in a way that is harmless others. She's strayed pretty far from reality with the marriage to minty. Minty played it like Minty (and Gary) always plays it. Like Laurel and Hardy. Which i love about them, BTW. Does she deserve better treatment? Yes, of course.

Was that the 50th time we saw Heather playing air guitar? IN the Laundrette? Singing off key? Really, really loud? She quotes George Michael songs. She has the mind of a flea. Did i overlook that up until now because she had so many endearing ways about her?

I'm turning on Heather like a German Shepard.
]

LOL!! I know exactly how you feel! Laughing Laughing That is too funny! It's like I'm watching a grown woman go through puberty and she's just learning about men now. I like Heather as well, but she really is stunted emotionally and psychologically. Oh well, they will work it out in the end. They really just need an honest talk with each other.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, look at her mom, she really has turned out quite well considering the hateful bitch that spawned her. She really is just finding herself (although that self may be a little crazy), but I think that pirty's description is an apt one. After being under the domination of her mother and then Shirley, who, when you get right down to it, treats her pretty badly as well, you end up with someone who will attach themselves to anyone who is nice to them. Minty was just the first one to be nice...
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
Well, look at her mom, she really has turned out quite well considering the hateful bitch that spawned her.

Well put Spurs. I think you and pirty have it right..... I think she's a little "behind" emotionally speaking with men, but so obviously related to her father being gone and her mother being a total bitch and treating her so horribly. I so just want to push her mom off her scooter into traffic.......
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
SpursFan1902 wrote:
Well, look at her mom, she really has turned out quite well considering the hateful bitch that spawned her.

Well put Spurs. I think you and pirty have it right..... I think she's a little "behind" emotionally speaking with men, but so obviously related to her father being gone and her mother being a total bitch and treating her so horribly. I so just want to push her mom off her scooter into traffic.......

That is why it was just so amazing that it was the same actress that played sweet Daisy! I wanted to slap her, then my mind would shout "But it's Daisy..you can't slap Daisy!" She is a quality actress...
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you 100% Spurs and Pirty as well. I really feel for Heather because of all she has been through and continues to go through. She's a lost soul and she's been constantly beaten down and I don't think she does know how to relate to others, especially men.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The really sad part is she is that fragile when it comes to men and now Minty has just destroyed whatever confidence she had built up.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that Heather has the cohones to tell Minty that being married to someone who "may love her some day" isn't good enough. I think that Minty, being Minty, is just trying to keep everyone happy, but marrying Heather to keep her happy was a mistake. Fair do's - he needs to be honest with her and end it, already!
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole snogging the other chick is sorta out of character for Minty. He is not usually a "cake and eat it too" kinda guy. He is usually more thoughtful than that. He has been inhaling petrol fumes too long!!
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel bad for Heather but Minty was right for finally admitting that he doesn't love her, yet. Now that Heather has told Minty it's over maybe the old adage "distance makes the heart grow fonder" and Minty will realize that he loves her after all, but until then I'll enjoy the bird pulling antics of Garry and Minty.
Twirley

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Heather knew it wasn't really going to work all along but hope was too strong for the sensible side of her brain (cos she can be!). I certainly don't think Minty should have married her if he didn't fancy her. That's part of an intimate relationship. I do feel for Heather but I think she'll bounce back...Shirl won't let her mope for too long!
HandoGod

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Vinnie!! He has to shack up with Heather now.

Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: