EE: Steven spoiler

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: EE: Steven spoiler Reply with quote

EXCLUSIVE: Psycho Steven attempts murder in 'Enders

EastEnders' resident teenage psycho Steven Beale stoops to a new low when he attempts to murder his nana Pat by smothering her to death.

Next week, viewers will finally discover that Steven, played by 19-year-old Aaron Sidwell, has been hiding his sister Lucy (Melissa Suffield) from their family in a remote caravan - and it's his gran, Pat (Pam St Clement) who unearths his deceit.

Following her shocking discovery, Pat is accidentally run over by Roxy Mitchell (Rita Simons) and finds herself laid up with a broken leg. When Steven visits her in hospital, he draws the cubicle curtains and smothers her with a pillow in an attempt to silence her from revealing his secret.

An EastEnders source told DS: "Steven hits rock bottom when Pat finds out that he's been hiding Lucy for all these weeks while his family have been frantically searching for her.

"He desperately wants Ian all to himself, but when Pat realises that Steven knows where Lucy is, he takes drastic steps to prevent his beloved nan from revealing all to Ian."

They added: "He goes from confused to psycho in a matter of minutes, grabbing a pillow and pushing it onto her face."

Sidwell was axed from the soap in February when it was also revealed he would become embroiled in a bisexual storyline involving his step-uncle, Christian Clarke (John Partridge). Over the weekend, he openly backed the decision to drop his character.

Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like they are finally making a storyline to go along with how messed up he is. I have felt for awhile they have forgotten the fact that this kid had some serious issues when he came back on and was even in care.
Instead he just became a bit of a tense character who was stressed about and reacting to pretty normal stuff.
I didn't realize Steven was leaving but I am not upset by that at all. I never really enjoyed the character and felt he was brought in for shock value and handled badly.
But Steven leaving brings about the question, who will take over the stall this time?
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent story line! I can't wait for him to go. I never liked him at all and i also keep in the back of my mind that he stalked Ian and shot Jane. Too bad they can't get him to leave this week and get it over with. Great find Carmelina, thanks for posting.

News travels fast in the Square. Mo will end up stealing his merchandise and fencing it before they even get the pillow off Pat's face.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's evil is he has hidden Lucy all this time and lived his life as "business as usual". Will he go to jail? Will he be committed to another institution for mental health and re-appear a couple of years later all better, just like May will supposedly be? Very interesting.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, good stuff and I certainly didn't see him keeping Lucy hidden coming. I am glad that he is leaving as he has done nothing for me and EE pairing him with Stacey has been awful. When I first read the headline to this post, I thought he was going to try to kill Christian, this is gonna be good watching.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
Sounds like they are finally making a storyline to go along with how messed up he is. I have felt for awhile they have forgotten the fact that this kid had some serious issues when he came back on and was even in care.
Instead he just became a bit of a tense character who was stressed about and reacting to pretty normal stuff.
I didn't realize Steven was leaving but I am not upset by that at all. I never really enjoyed the character and felt he was brought in for shock value and handled badly.
But Steven leaving brings about the question, who will take over the stall this time?

You're right Sky. It's never quite sat right with me that he was so miraculously "cured" and back to normal after the whole business with Ian and the stay in the psychiatric facility--- most people just don't heal that quickly.

I'm not at all upset by his leaving. His character was indeed, handled badly from start to finish.
HandoGod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stuff, can't wait!
Twirley

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - that was a shocker! Looking forward to this story unfolding.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: