Shawn
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Shawn Reply with quote

why is no one talking about the nasty shite he has been up too ........Poor Gus ........
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just can't believe him!!! My jaw was sore from clenching my teeth during his scenes. The one break I take from writing and he made me so mad!! Normally I would say stand up to him and take your house back, but he's crazy....He does good crazy. That look he gets in his eyes is perfect.
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, if crazy was a picture, it would definitely be his. He is so good at playing a madman he gives me the creeps while watching him. I hope they have someone give him what he has coming to him soon.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, he is always looking like he's going to snap and commit a mass murder..

I don't know the laws over in England, but If I were Gus, I'd have called the police. Surely he can prove he's the tenant of that apartment. I know in the past I've heard of people talking about squatter's rights. I never really understood how that works or could work. If someone own's property, how can some stranger come and claim rights? Sean's a nut, and the sooner Gus gets him out of his hair the better.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean has crossed the line. He's just sinister now. And the more sinister he gets the more I despise the character. It's great!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never liked Sean and thought it was a nasty piece of work. He's probably one of the nasty characters I have seen on the Square in a long time or ever. It makes for good watching but man do I want to see him fall.
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:

I don't know the laws over in England, but If I were Gus, I'd have called the police. Surely he can prove he's the tenant of that apartment. I know in the past I've heard of people talking about squatter's rights. I never really understood how that works or could work. If someone own's property, how can some stranger come and claim rights? Sean's a nut, and the sooner Gus gets him out of his hair the better.

I am with you pirty! Am not quite sure why Gus hasn't called the police yet! but now Wellard is involved and we might see Gus' real nasty side Laughing
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostinthestates wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:

I am with you pirty! Am not quite sure why Gus hasn't called the police yet! but now Wellard is involved and we might see Gus' real nasty side Laughing

I am hoping Gus will grow balls ......Cos I know if i was gus .....I woulda killed him.....i dont know much a bout squatters rights these days .....but i remember when i moved back to england in the 80s my sis said squat in her building ...so i did ......and the council turfed me out ..cos they said the flat was allocated to someone already ?.....i dunno how the rules are now ......but i am sure Gus could get him thrown out as its privite housing .....me my self and I would make sure sean/shawn paid dearly for the nastiness he has done ........
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially after today's episode. I would have thought Gus would snap after that!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooooo! I'm so far behind! Can't wait for Sean to get what's coming to him!!!
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Ooooooo! I'm so far behind! Can't wait for Sean to get what's coming to him!!!
He's back to being mental this week. He's gone from one extreme to another in the last month. Remember a few weeks ago he was baby sitting for Tanya's girls, and even cooking, and wanting to get in Tanya's pants? Well, forget all that; this week he's a full blown, wild-eyed lunatic!
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostinthestates wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:

Does he have one? He is letting Shawn walk all over him....he is now homeless, dogless and spineless. Bullies can't bully if you don't let them...for God's sake Gus....GROW SOME BOLLOCKS!!!!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
Lostinthestates wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:

Does he have one? He is letting Shawn walk all over him....he is now homeless, dogless and spineless. Bullies can't bully if you don't let them...for God's sake Gus....GROW SOME BOLLOCKS!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. I understand that Shawn is a big, strong guy, but come on. Someone took my dog like that, he'd learn what crazy really is!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what would've been a great match? Janine Butcher and Sean Slater. Oh, the possibilities!!!

As for poor Gus, if I were in his position, I would have gone stark-raving-mental if someone tried to take my dog!!! Mother-effer wouldn't have known what hit him!!! scream
tec
Bad Toad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling that at some point soon we will see another side of Gus. Think he may go over the edge and beat the holy crap out of Shawn. The look in his eyes the last couple of scenes when he see's Shawn makes me think he will soon overflow. (Hope so at least) Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: