EE: Roxy spoiler

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: EE: Roxy spoiler Reply with quote

EastEnders' Roxy Mitchell is left questioning the identity of her unborn child's father after sleeping with Jack Branning, The Sun reports.

Roxy is currently seeing Sean Slater (Rob Kazinsky) but will reportedly have a drunken fling with Jack (Scott Maslen), her sister's boyfriend, in an upcoming plot line.

Roxy and Jack vow to keep the affair a secret but are faced with a dilemma when Roxy discovers she is pregnant.

"Viewers will be shocked when Roxy jumps into bed with Jack. It’s the ultimate betrayal," an insider revealed.

"Ronnie would be furious with both of them if she found out. They try to keep it a secret by pretending it never happened because Sean will also go ballistic.

"But once Roxy realizes there’s a baby on the way her secret starts to prove very difficult to keep."

The storyline will run on the soap in a fortnight's time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet!
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - EE never seizes to amaze me Laughing
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gooseness!! That Roxy sure is an extra special slut, huh? Not only does she whore around, not only does she whore around with her sister's boyfriend, BUT she does it without protecting herself and others from sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy! She is quite a woman...LOL!! At her age she should know better. It's not like she's a teenager, though she acts like one. Also, the way she mouths off to people, it's apparent she has breezed through her life without getting her ass kicked in real good. That's quite a feat. Well, who will pick up the pieces when it all goes pearshaped? How will it affect everyone involved? Stay tuned for the next chapter! LOL!!

Thanks Carmelina! I WUV sperlers!! YAY!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Twirley

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean go ballistic?? Methinks Ronnie will explode. You juct know it's all gonna come out. This is a good one - never saw it coming. Shocked
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much fun will this be? This sounds great!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I soooooooo did not see this coming! I agree Sky--- how much fun will this be? Maybe Rox can do Mommy and Me classes with Honey and the kids haha!
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
OK, I soooooooo did not see this coming! I agree Sky--- how much fun will this be? Maybe Rox can do Mommy and Me classes with Honey and the kids haha!
That'd be funny. They could of course invite Dawn and Summer and all three mums could trade fashion tips. please, the common thread between those three is clearly their style.
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she took the morning after pill after her night with Jack wouldn't that make it more likely that the baby is Sean's? With a sister like Roxy, I'm glad I was an only child.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She told the doctor that "her friend" threw up after taking the morning pill. The doctor said that would mean that it can't work if it was thrown up. I also was confused as to how she could still be pregnant until that conversation happened with the dishy doctor.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot about that! Thanks Pirty. I hope for Ronnie's sake it's not Jack's but for storyline purposes it makes for more stuff if it is Jack's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: