Man keeps girlfriend on a dog leash
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nico

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Man keeps girlfriend on a dog leash Reply with quote

Shocked
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah good luck to them, but I have to say - she's not really fat enough to be a proper goth-chick. The laws of Gothery (as understood) state that the guy must be tall and skinny, possibly gawky (check), and the girl short and fat.
nico

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps this is the 21st century Gothery, things evolve you know Laughing
nekokate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think people who have a problem with them actually have a problem with themselves - let them do what the hell they want. It's not like he's doing that to her against her will.

It's extremely important for people to recognise a woman's right to be dominated if she craves it alongside her rights to equality. I like powerful men, and I like the idea (in a sexual context) of being pinned down. Nothing would piss me off more than if a guy was like "No, I'm not going to do that to you, because it's disrespectful to you". But I'm asking you to do it!!

People who think this couple are freaks are using exactly the same bullshit argument as those who rally against Muslim women who wear niqab. They see something "different", and because they're closed-minded their only outlet is to argue against it by saying it's oppressive, even though 99% of niqabis in the UK are doing it because they want to, in the same way that girl is wearing a dog collar because she wants to.
luke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think shes got it pretty sweet - he does all the washing up and everything!

i don't really understand the whole the gothic thing though ... interesting to take pictures of, the girls can look pretty cool, but i don't really get whats behind it all ...
nico

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:
I think people who have a problem with them actually have a problem with themselves - let them do what the hell they want. It's not like he's doing that to her against her will.

It's extremely important for people to recognise a woman's right to be dominated if she craves it alongside her rights to equality. I like powerful men, and I like the idea (in a sexual context) of being pinned down. Nothing would piss me off more than if a guy was like "No, I'm not going to do that to you, because it's disrespectful to you". But I'm asking you to do it!!

People who think this couple are freaks are using exactly the same bullshit argument as those who rally against Muslim women who wear niqab. They see something "different", and because they're closed-minded their only outlet is to argue against it by saying it's oppressive, even though 99% of niqabis in the UK are doing it because they want to, in the same way that girl is wearing a dog collar because she wants to.

Thanks "nekokate", I couldn't have put it any better
Marcella-FL
Don't make me pull this van over!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He seems significantly more goth than her. And I don't remember a "fat chick" goth rule ... I think there may be a higher percentage of societally unattractive people in the "genre" but don't think skinny chicks are banned.

I for one am happy they found each other. It's no different than the couples you see walking down the street freakishly "entwined" - er I mean holding hands.
Axlsbabe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was reading some articles/interview regarding them the other day, interesting to hear them in an actual spoken interview
Mandy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is sweet Smile [if you look at it as light hearted play] .. Dressing up at Halloween doesn't mean you are a witch etc.

And before I get jumped on by the feminists, couldn't be argued that she keeps the man on a lead ? It is the dog who sometimes leads the way ...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcella-FL wrote:
I don't remember a "fat chick" goth rule ... I think there may be a higher percentage of societally unattractive people in the "genre" but don't think skinny chicks are banned.

Maybe the laws are different over there... haha
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No harm done in any way...

Two people living together how they decide to be happy... who is / are anyone to judge.

=============

As far as 'fat goth chicks"...
Nope... occasionaly you get them but the majority of goths I know & have known & seen have been rather slender...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well, my entire lifetime's experience must be a complete aberration then. Either that or I was exaggerating a point for 'a laugh'!

active
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Oh well, my entire lifetime's experience must be a complete aberration then. Either that or I was exaggerating a point for 'a laugh'!

active

No m8... not dising your idea or recall of goths...

Just perhaps the ones you knew or saw were a bit rotund.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scream
Bat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
scream

whooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhh agree
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: