EE: Lucy Beale spoiler
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: EE: Lucy Beale spoiler Reply with quote

IAN BEALE’S house gets trashed after rebel daughter Lucy puts party details on the net – then joins the wrecking spree.

The EastEnders teen tearaway posts notice of the bash on a social networking website.

An army of boozed-up revellers turn up — and instead of calling time Lucy helps them smash up her home.

The spree happens while she is left home alone but Ian and wife Jane return the next day and are horrified to find damage running into thousands of pounds.

Last night a source at the BBC soap said: “The mood at the party takes a turn for the worse and soon everything is smashed up.

“The TV is the first to go then everything else follows.

“Lucy has been rebelling for a while but this is the worst thing she’s ever done.”

Lucy played by Melissa Suffield, 15, cuts loose while businessman Ian and Jane are away seeing a pal collect an MBE from The Queen at Buckingham Palace.

They check into a West End hotel overnight. But after all the pomp, they are in for a right royal shock.

Our source added: “The whole house gets trashed and Ian and Jane come back to find it ruined.”

Viewers have seen wet fish Ian, played by Adam Woodyatt, struggling for months to tame Lucy.

But the party chaos, to be screened in March, proves he is losing his battle.

Our insider said: “Lucy and Ian’s relationship is in tatters after the party.

“He’s been trying really hard to bond with her but just when he thinks he’s gaining ground, this happens.”
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come I wasn't invited ?

Seriously tho'...
Hasn't this been covered on another TV show in the past year or two?

Does this mean Christian isn't living there now?
Where were the rest of the kids... Steven too?
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Lord Lucy. I really can't stand that kid anymore. She is probably the most self-centered little bitch I have ever seen. Janine look out! Your title is on the line.
HandoGod

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought they pretty much sorted her out as everything has been ok in the past few episodes. I guess not!

;)
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say, I kind of expected something like this from her. It's your pretty typical rebelling teenager storyline. I kind of thought she might settle down a bit with Steven being around, but I guess not.
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too thought that after Steven was welcomed into the house she would settle down. As mentioned earlier, where are the other kids and Christian during the party?
Griffo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
Seriously tho'...

Not sure mate, but i know it happened in real life so i assume that's where they got their story line from.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Griffo wrote:
6ULDV8 wrote:
Seriously tho'...

Not sure mate, but i know it happened in real life so i assume that's where they got their story line from.

It's happened several times in the UK, several in the USA too & possibly other places in real life... but I am certain I saw it (the story line) on a TV show recently, at least within the last 18 months...

=========================================

I do remember having a party at home in South Africa, my 14th or 15th I think...
Parents set it up, said I could have 20 people over, left enough booze for 20 people to have about 2 beers each & laid on food...
They left the house for the night... (very trusting despite their faults as parents).

Word got round the scholl & about 2 other schools... Sad

It was utter chaos, as soon as things started to get realy out of hand I called the cops...
There wasn't too much damage but a fair bit of stuff was stolen.

Luckily I wasn't held responsible by my parents as it was their idea & they had buggered off for the night & I had called the cops... but that put pay to any future parties for myself or my sister.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:

Seriously tho'...

And what if it has? Does that matter? If it was covered in a show in the past year or two, I didn't see it, so seeing on EE will be new for me and for others I am sure.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's a story about something similar in the news just now - some australian kid did exactly what's planned here...
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'EastEnders' bosses axe "unruly" actress
Sunday, May 30 2010, 10:28 BST
By Kris Green, Soaps Editor
Tweet this Digg this Send to friend More options
Melissa SuffieldRSS
SoapsRSS
EastEndersRSS
Eastenders - Lucy Beale
EastEnders producers have axed Lucy Beale actress Melissa Suffield after she allegedly ignored numerous warnings from bosses about her "unruly behaviour".

According to the Daily Star Sunday, the 17-year-old - who has played Ian Beale's eldest daughter since 2004 - was issued with a final warning after attending a London nightclub while underage.

Despite being reprimanded, Suffield allegedly continued to ignore warnings about her continued misbehaviour, which resulted in a string of meetings and ultimately culminated in her dismissal from the role.

A source at the soap told the newspaper: "Melissa has been hauled before bosses on a number of occasions for her behaviour and attitude outside work. In the end they made the decision to let her go.

"The way she's been behaving out of work over the last few months is not acceptable. Melissa is 17 and wants to go out, have fun and do what she likes. But that kind of behaviour doesn't work when you're on a show like EastEnders."

They continued: "She was given a warning a couple of months back after she was photographed going into a London club. So when things didn't improve they had no choice but to write her out of the show."

An EastEnders spokesperson confirmed: "Melissa will be leaving in the summer. She's had a fantastic six years on the show and we wish her the best of luck."

Earlier this month, Devon Anderson - Billie Jackson in the East-End serial - was banned from attending the British Soap Awards after violating strict BBC rules over advertising by posting a photograph of his intended outfit on Twitter.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life imitating art???????
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actors should be treated like, oh wait, there's no job these days where the end product is all that matters...
Twirley

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how they're going to write her out. Maybe she'll go off round Europe after failing her GCSEs and then come back in a year or two with a new face!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understood that they are replacing her and the actor who plays Ben with new people. A new actor and actress. So, her character will remain, she'll just come back from somewhere and the person will be completely different! lol!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: