EE: Jack spoilers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: EE: Jack spoilers Reply with quote

EastEnder's right-hander: Cheating Jack feels Ronnie's rage

EastEnders' smooth operator Jack Branning learns what it means to cross a Mitchell next week, after his furious girlfriend Ronnie discovers he has been cheating on her.

Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Janus) is set to move in with Jack (Scott Maslen) despite her family's displeasure, until her sister Roxy reveals he has been having an affair with his ex-wife Selina.

A devastated Ronnie storms off and finds Jack in R&R, the nightclub they jointly own. Without preamble she punches him hard in the face.

The pair have been sizzling on the screen ever since they challenged eachother to a game of poker. But while Ronnie and Jack have become increasingly close, Jack has been secretly blackmailing Ronnie's cousin and hard man Phil Mitchell.

The dramatic scenes are due to be screened on Tuesday, January 29th.

also:
The reason Jack can not see his daughter is because:

When he was a copper, Jack put a major drug dealer in prison. The criminal then put a contract out on Jacks wife and child, they were then ran over by a car leaving Selina (wife) injured and Penny's (daughter) spine damaged meaning she is now in a wheelchair and can never walk again.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I am glad they are ending this pairing. I don't think the actors have much chemistry together.
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to see Ronnie deck Jack! I'm not that into the Jack character yet, maybe I'm still used to him being Phil from The Bill, but he is very nice to look at wow
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love a good punch up, ring seats please! LOL!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: