South Park

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nekokate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: South Park Reply with quote

South Park returns to American TV next week with a run of brand new episodes. Even though Matt Stone is a registered Republican and Trey Parker a self-proclaimed Libertarian I absolutely love the show - it's my favourite cartoon of all time.

Incase anyone is interested, the site MrTwig.net is the home of all South Park torrents and has every new episode available within hours of it airing on Comedy Central. You can get every single episode of SP ever made on there, too.

One of the geekiest facts about me is that I've watched the lot so many times I can pretty much give an impromptu plot synopsis of any given episode. I'm almost at the level where I could go on Mastermind about it - haha! So obviously I'm looking forward to the new run - hope some of you are, as well!

Smile
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent news, I was wondering when the new series starts. The last few series have been some of the best ever I reckon - the one where Cartman wants to get a Nintendo Wii is outstanding!

I've always been impressed with that www.MrTwig.net - it's been going for years
nekokate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
the one where Cartman wants to get a Nintendo Wii is outstanding!

Yep! I was very pleased with that one, because the underlying message was a debunk of the idea that Religion = War. In the future, after the "Dawkins Revolution", people were running around going "Oh, my science!" and starting wars over different interpretations of their atheist beliefs. Brilliant!
Griffo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new ones are the last lot of season 11 aren't they?

I love South Park. All eps are awesome...new and old.

"I'm such a beefcake i can't even get through the door"

"BEEFCAKE!....BEEFCAAAKE!!"
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched one this week on a Canadian channel and is finally coming through 'uncensored'

Yay - 'F' Words for everybody.....!!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maycm wrote:
I watched one this week on a Canadian channel and is finally coming through 'uncensored'

Yay - 'F' Words for everybody.....!!

Just saw this now as I was browsing around. I didn't know they had South Park uncensored, I'd love to see it uncensored. I'm tellin' ya, the whole bleeping curse words out is so bleeping stupid. It's obvious what it is they had said, ya might as well go the whole way. I loved it when I got to see the Osbournes in Europe in all their fine cursisms. I couldn't even watch Jerry Springer here for shits and giggles anymore. I just couldn't understand anything with the amount of bleeps they had going on. Anywhere on the net I can see South Park uncensored? Anyone know? Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Comedy News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: