Corrie - Vernon for another year

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Corrie - Vernon for another year Reply with quote

That storyline with Hayley and a mystery son has the makings of good nonsense... haha
alan1254
King of the Marshes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

strange that he definatly seemed on the way out and I thought Becky was an extra
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just love the sound of that Hayley storyline! The writers really have some imagination - I wonder what brand of 'baccy they smoke to come up with this stuff?
fritz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I wish Vernon would leave. Why they have to make Liz out to be that dumb to think Vernon is a good and valuable man. He's a lounging loser. Lazy good for nothing. Vernon had a job handed to him on a plate and still can't even manage that. I guess now they are gonna make Vernon seem like he has more than two brain cells in his head when he never had any before. Well, it is a soap opera after all....LOL!! I keep having to tell myself that.....LOL!!

**I did it again. It's pirtybirdy writing the above...LOL! I ALWAYS forget to change to my account when I'm down here in Florida. May I blame it on the Hot Florida sun this time? LOL!!
Twirley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seemed to me like Vernon realized something was going on with Liz...and he was trying his best not to lose her when she returned from Shelley's. In that scene with Derek, I really felt like he was given a scene to act in for the first time. And then that last one with Liz, we finally saw some real emotion.

I can't see how Vernon is going to come back in after leaving Liz...and stay for another year, but I guess the writers have something planned.

thinking
cori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait for the Hayley storyline! Wouldn't miss Vernon at all! I like Becky she kinda sorta grows on you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: