Pentagon Confirms It Sought To Build A 'Gay Bomb'

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Pentagon Confirms It Sought To Build A 'Gay Bomb' Reply with quote

Isn't this illegal / War crime ? The effect on civilians / long term could be HUGE ...

fritz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G....better a "gay bomb" than a real bomb, huh? Yeah, this was an absurd waste of money by the government. Better to have a dead enemy. They should continue building better and smarter bombs and stop wasting the taxpayer's money on this crap. I'm outraged.

This is Pirtybirdy by the way, I forgot to change my name in here.....as usual. ;-) I'm at my dad's.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But surely the fact that american military now accepts gay people in their ranks proves that simply being gay doesn't mean that you're just going to stop fighting and suddenly find the soldiers around you as dreamy?

All any drug could do is simply remove inhibitions (for a short while) which are created by social conditioning and when you bear in mind that many soldiers take drugs like Ecstasy it really puts it into perspective. I wouldn't fancy meeting an army of soldiers on a comedown though - I'll tell you that much.
luke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazy stuff Laughing there was a wicked series by a jewish guy whos name i can't remember called the men who stare at goats ( or something like that ) which went into some of the crazy and weird stuff the american military have looked into over the years

imagine if one of those gay bombs accidently detonated in an american base ... brings new meaning to phrase make love not war Laughing

there was a worse story though a year or so back about israel trying to create bombs that would only target certain races ... some sort of chemical/biological thing ... now thats scary ...

edit - jon ronson was him name, http://www.jonronson.com/goats_04.html
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is such old news that resurfaces about once every few years.

I recall this & other such "bombs" being reported on at least 7 years ago & a few times since.
Mandy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
there was a worse story though a year or so back about israel trying to create bombs that would only target certain races ... some sort of chemical/biological thing ... now thats scary ...

Yep, I heard about that. What stopped (I hoped) that progressing that the Israelis found they had the same genes as the Palestinians (i.e. come ancestry).
luke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandy wrote:
the Israelis found they had the same genes as the Palestinians (i.e. come ancestry).

Laughing brilliant Smile
alan1254
King of the Marshes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least all the solidiers would have had nice colour co-ordited uniforms and eqipment instead of that awful camo stuff .... please!
nekokate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they accidentally dropped a canister of that in the White House... George would be getting his bush out, Cheney would be getting his dick out, and don't even think about Powell...
Mandy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:
If they accidentally dropped a canister of that in the White House... George would be getting his bush out, Cheney would be getting his dick out, and don't even think about Powell...

Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: