Imaginary cops chase man up tree

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Imaginary cops chase man up tree Reply with quote

A Minnesota man rang the police to complain that imaginary drug squad officers had chased him up a tree.

The 30-year-old had climbed up a tree in St. Cloud because he thought police officers were chasing him.

When the real police arrived at the scene, they found him up the tree, clutching his mobile phone, reports Metro.

The police determined that the man was hallucinating, due to the fact that he was under the influence of drugs.

The police then began the tricky task of convincing him to come down from the tree - before he lost his grip and fell out.

He was taken to hospital for evaluation, where he was found to be unhurt, whereupon he was taken to jail.

Laughing
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a delicious sense of irony.

I didn't realize that you could be arrested for being under the influence of drugs. I thought the charge always had to do with possession. Perhaps they're just holding him for his own protection.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

major.tom wrote:
What a delicious sense of irony.

I didn't realize that you could be arrested for being under the influence of drugs. I thought the charge always had to do with possession. Perhaps they're just holding him for his own protection.

I thought so too actually. Maybe the writer of the story is stoned and imagined the whole thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: