what an eejit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: what an eejit Reply with quote

For the last two years or so I've not been able to use this computer for certain graphics programs and games, as when it got to certain points the program would just crash to desktop. It was something I'd always put down to me buying a duff computer from ebay, but when I installed that youtube accelerator the other day it seemed to mess with some codecs, so I removed the codec pack entirely and reinstalled a new one - and now everything works...

I feel like a total dolt to be honest! agree
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My my my I have to say I'm rather shocked. You and codecs are like tea and milk with all the capping, video and audio stuff you do.

Shocked and chagrinned I tells ye!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be so hard on yourself Smile Heck, I didn't even know what a codec was until a year or two ago!!!
Canniescot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "eejit" word caught my attention (love that word)! Is is just me but I think the British slang word capture things so great. Love to slip some of these words into my conversations with my US friends. Of course then I have to explain exactly what I meant.

By the way what is a codec?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: