EE: spoilers (current and next week)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: EE: spoilers (current and next week) Reply with quote

* Stella manipulates Ben into telling Phil he wants her to be his new mum. She pours wtaer in Ben's bed and makes it look like he has wet himself, she tells she won't tell anybody but he has to ask Phil if he would marry her. When Phil takes his time, Stella takes matters into her own hands and tells Phil she has been offered a job on Manchester. Phil then proposes before hitting one of Ben's bullies fathers.

* Rob tells May he doesn't know her anymore and dumps her for Dawn. May goes mad and smashes up the flat with a golf club, she then puts all his clothes in rubbish bags and throws them out. After seeing them together in The Vic, Jane tips her off telling her Rob created a false credit card for Dawn under the name of Mrs Dawn Beale. May rings up the bank and gets Rob in big trouble. When Rob finds out, he takes Dawn to his parents house. But May still wants revenge...

* Ian gets angry when Jane starts moving out all of Pauline's old furniture. He then raises the rent on their old house, which Billy and Honey want to move into. Can they afford it?

* Tanya chucks Darren out of Booty's. To get his revenge his cancels all her appointment and then advertises that all OAP get a free hair-do. How will Tanya cope when Big Mo turns up with all the clan? Darren suggests that Li stole Billy's computers.

Next Week:

* Dot finds a baby boy in a church.
Jim is given a huge bill for a lap-dancing club
Garry's tarty mum Hazel arrives in the Square

Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go May! While I'm not happy with Mad May, I think it's about time Dawn and Rob do get something back at them.

I'm not sure about this baby thing with the Brannings though Confused
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you on both points, Sky. I'll be happy to see Rob and Dawn get what's coming to them. but I just don't see Dot with a baby.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some more
Easter Monday 9 April
Dot finds an abandoned baby boy in a village church… and takes him home! Bradley silences Janet by feeding her chocolate.

Tuesday 10 April
Naomi and Minty get the wrong idea when they find out Garry’s meeting a mystery woman at the registry office. Dot’s convinced baby Tomas’ mum Anya will come looking for him.

Thursday 12 April
Anya turns up and Dot tries to help her bond with Tomas. But Jim’s convinced she’s being played for a fool and calls Immigration. Garry’s accused of being his mum’s toyboy!

Friday 13 April
Mo thinks she’s being haunted by the spirit of a dead baby. Garry’s mortified when Minty flirts with his mum Hazel. Dot and Jim hide baby Tomas when immigration take Anya away.

Monday 16 April
Bert mistakes Jay for an intruder so Jay packs up and leaves. Stacey sends saucy photos to Max’s mobile. Peggy makes wedding plans with Stella. Hazel makes herself at home.

Tuesday 17 April
Garry decides to let Hazel stay. Jay agrees to come home after making Bert promise to seek medical help. Ben’s behaviour worries Phil. Oh dear! Denise books the registry office – only to find the date is also the anniversary of Kevin’s son Jimbo’s death. Deano refuses to go in protest, Denise gets cold feet and Shirley is waiting to tell her own secret. Looks like they’ve got the ‘for worse’ bit already!

Thursday 19 April
Stella continues to make Ben’s life hell. Max, Phil and Kevin share their problems during a lock-in at the Vic.

Friday 20 April
Phil gets the wrong end of the stick during a father-son bonding session with Ben. Deano drowns his sorrows, Carly sees red and Shirley stirs up trouble.
HandoGod

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big thx for the updates, just been catchin' up after finally getting back up and running after a major comp crash (I lost everything) Sad

Cheers
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HandoGod wrote:
Big thx for the updates, just been catchin' up after finally getting back up and running after a major comp crash (I lost everything) Sad

Cheers

Hate it when that happens! It happened to me last year as well. Glad you're catching up Smile
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dot is supposed to be quitting the laundrette!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:

Ooooooooh! I say! That is sad news....... I think I feel one of me 'eads comin' on!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:

Ooooooooh! I say! That is sad news....... I think I feel one of me 'eads comin' on!

Laughing Tell me about it.

The reason she is supposed to quit is because Yolande starts to take over in there and even suggests to make the laundrette non-smoking smoking
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:

Laughing Tell me about it.

The reason she is supposed to quit is because Yolande starts to take over in there and even suggests to make the laundrette non-smoking smoking

Well, I could see Yolande doing that, but I think it's likely a convenient thing since she "finds" the baby and this will give her the time to look after it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: