EE: Dawn drinking
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
She only wants the baby if the father is sticking his schwanz in her. She needs her head examining. It's not a toy, it's a real human being she has in there. Please tell me she doesn't continue drinking throughout the next couple of weeks of episodes. If so, there ought to be a law to lock her up.

That's something I so agree with. Once it hits the point that you can no longer terminate, it should have some protection too against drinking and drugs.
Fetal alcohol syndrome is just terrible and it causes all sorts of problems for the rest of the persons life. angry
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:
She only wants the baby if the father is sticking his schwanz in her. She needs her head examining. It's not a toy, it's a real human being she has in there. Please tell me she doesn't continue drinking throughout the next couple of weeks of episodes. If so, there ought to be a law to lock her up.

That's something I so agree with. Once it hits the point that you can no longer terminate, it should have some protection too against drinking and drugs.
Fetal alcohol syndrome is just terrible and it causes all sorts of problems for the rest of the persons life. angry

Exactly. It's too late for a reason. The reason is the baby is "a baby" at this stage. She should have terminated when she had that window of opportunity. Now she should just grow up and take responsibility. What kind of mother is she going to be if she can't make important decisions? On another note......I hope the actress doesn't get threats on the street from nutters who think she is really dawn in real life...lol! That happens alot with actors and actresses who play "mean/bad characters".
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Skylace wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:

Exactly. It's too late for a reason. The reason is the baby is "a baby" at this stage. She should have terminated when she had that window of opportunity. Now she should just grow up and take responsibility. What kind of mother is she going to be if she can't make important decisions? On another note......I hope the actress doesn't get threats on the street from nutters who think she is really dawn in real life...lol! That happens alot with actors and actresses who play "mean/bad characters".

That always freaks me out. I know some people who get that way myself. It is just a show and none of it's real. Even though it's fun to discuss. If anything I commend the actress because she's doing such a good job at her character that I can't stand Dawn! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: