Jokes: Post if you got 'em!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Jokes: Post if you got 'em! Reply with quote

If you have good jokes, silly jokes, or even jokes that aren't that great but cause a grin, post them here!

There were two church-going women gossiping in front of the store when a dusty old cowboy rode up. He tied up in front of the saloon, walked around behind his horse, lifted its tail and kissed the horse full on its rectum.

Repulsed, one of the women asked, "That's disgusting, why did you do THAT?"

To which the cowboy replied, "I've got chapped lips."

Confused, the women continued, "Does that make them feel better?"

"No, but it stops me from licking them!"
badberty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: cremated husband Reply with quote

Cremated Husband

Martha recently lost her husband. She had him cremated and brought his ashes home. Picking up the urn that he was in, she poured him out on the patio table. Then, while tracing her fingers in the ashes, she started talking to him.

"Herman, you know that fur coat you promised me? I bought it with the insurance money!" She paused for a minute tracing her fingers in the ashes then said,"

Herman, remember that new car you promised me? Well, I also bought it with the insurance money!"

Again, she paused for a few minutes and while tracing her fingers in the ashes she said, "Herman, that emerald necklace you promised me? Bought it too, with the insurance money!

Finally, still tracing her fingers in the ashes, she said, "Herman, remember that blow job I promised you? .....

......Here it comes!
badberty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While watching my favorite TV show a couple weeks back, my wife and I were
discussing life and death. I told her, "Just so you know, I never want to
live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluid from a
bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She promptly got up, unplugged the TV and threw out all my beer.
badberty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: A Beer Before It Starts Reply with quote

A man came home from work, sat down in his favorite chair,
turned on the TV, and said to his wife, "Quick, bring me a beer
before it starts"

She looked a little puzzled, but brought him a beer.

When he finished it, he said, "Quick, bring me another beer. It's
gonna start." This time she looked a little angry, but brought
him a beer.

When it was gone, he said, "Quick, another beer before it
starts."
"That's it!" She blows her top, "You swine! You waltz in here,
flop your fat ass down, don't even say hello to me and then
expect me to run around like your slave. Don't you realize that I cook and clean and wash and iron all day long?"

The husband sighed. "Oh shit, it's started."
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are hilarious! Got a good chuckle!
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Brit, a Frenchman and a Russian are viewing a painting of Adam and Eve frolicking nude in the Garden of Eden.

"Look at their reserve, their calm," muses the Brit. "They must be British."

"Nonsense," the Frenchman disagrees. "They're naked, and so beautiful. Clearly, they are French."

"No clothes, no shelter," the Russian points out, "they have only an apple to eat, and they're being told this is paradise. They are definitely Russian."
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A priest and a rabbi operated a church and a synagogue across the street from each other. Since their schedules intertwined, they decided to go in together to buy a car.

After the purchase, they drove it home and parked it on the street between them.

A few minutes later, the rabbi looked out and saw the priest sprinkling water on their new car. It didn't need a wash, so he hurried out and asked the priest what he was doing. "I'm blessing it," the priest replied.

The rabbi considered this a moment, then went back inside the synagogue. He reappeared a moment later with a hacksaw, walked over to the back of the car and cut off two inches of the tailpipe. Smile
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: How hard can it be? Reply with quote

A 75 year old man went to his doctor's office to get a sperm count.

The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.

The next day the 75 year old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the man explained, "Well, doc, it's like this: First I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, and then her left, still nothing. She even tried with her mouth; first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out still nothing. We even called up Earleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeez'n it between her knees, but still nothing.

The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"

The old man replied, "Yep, but no matter what we tried, we still couldn't get that damned jar open."
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: How hard can it be? Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
A 75 year old man went to his doctor's office to get a sperm count.

The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.

The next day the 75 year old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the man explained, "Well, doc, it's like this: First I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, and then her left, still nothing. She even tried with her mouth; first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out still nothing. We even called up Earleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeez'n it between her knees, but still nothing.

The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"

The old man replied, "Yep, but no matter what we tried, we still couldn't get that damned jar open."

LOL! Good one!
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Bush Joke Reply with quote

Bush's morning security briefing is wrapping up. Donald Rumsfeld is
concluding his part and says, "And also, three Brazilian soldiers were
killed yesterday near Baghdad." Bush shrieks, and buries his head in
his hands for a seemingly interminable 30 seconds. Stunned at the
unexpected display of emotion, the president's staff sit speechless, not
sure how to react. Finally, Bush looks up and asks Rumsfeld, "How many
is a brazillion?"
cougarbv

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A priest, a Pentecostal preacher and a Rabbi all served as chaplains to the students of Northern Michigan University in Marquette. They would get together two or three times a week for coffee and to talk shop. One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that hard. A real challenge would be to preach to a bear. One thing led to another and they decided to do an experiment. They would all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and attempt to convert it.

Seven days later, they're all together to discuss the experience. Father Flannery, who has his arm in a sling, is on crutches, and has various bandages, goes first. "Well," he says, "I went into the woods to find me a bear. And when I found him I began to read to him from the Catechism. Well, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap
me around. So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of God, he became as gentle a lamb. The bishop is coming out next week to give him first communion and confirmation."

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next. He was in a wheelchair, with an arm and both legs in casts and an IV drip. In his best fire and brimstone oratory he claimed, "WELL brothers, you KNOW that we don't sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me. So I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, UP another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So I quick DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus."

They both looked down at the rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IV's and monitors running in and out of him. He was in bad shape. The rabbi looks up and says, "Looking back on it, circumcision may not have been the best way to start."
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Two Women out for a Walk Reply with quote

Two women were out for a Saturday stroll. One had a Doberman and the other, a Chihuahua.

As they walked down the street, the one with the Doberman said to her friend,

"Let's go over to that bar for a drink."

The lady with the Chihuahua said, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with us."

The one with the Doberman said, "Just watch, and do as I do."

They walked over to the bar and the one with the Doberman put on a pair of dark glasses and started to walk in.

The bouncer at the door said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."

The woman with the Doberman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing eye dog."

The bouncer said, "A Doberman?"

The woman said, "Yes, they're using them now. They're very good."

The bouncer said, "OK, come on in."

The lady with the Chihuahua thought that convincing him that a Chihuahua was a seeing eye dog may be a bit more difficult, but thought, "what the heck", so she put on her dark glasses and started to walk in.

Once again the bouncer said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."

The woman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing eye dog."

The bouncer said, "A Chihuahua?" The woman with the Chihuahua said, "A Chihuahua? The bastards gave me a Chihuahua?"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Comedy News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: