Russell Brand comes clean

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Russell Brand comes clean Reply with quote

RUSSELL BRAND has continually surprised us with his amazing conquests ? including KATE MOSS, COURTNEY LOVE and KATE LAWLER.

But the outrageous comedian?s latest love confession will really blow you away.

Deviant Brand has admitted he once enjoyed a sexual liaison with a HE ? and his name was HENRY.

But it gets worse.

The chap in question was, in fact, a vacuum cleaner ? one of those red Henry models.

What a sucker.

Russell revealed that curiosity got the better of him when he was a teenager working in a double-glazing plant.

He said: ?Whenever I hear that name Henry, I have a guilty little smile to myself. I let him . . . you know.

?Yeah, I did ? I was only 14. I was bored. I was at a double-glazing factory. I was supposed to take the glass round the back, dispose of it. I saw Henry sat there, he was looking at me.?

I should probably leave the specifics to your own imagination. But put it this way, Russell was the plug to the hoover?s socket.

Russell made his astonishing claims on his BBC Radio 6 podcast.

His co-host MATT MORGAN was horrified at the remarks and asked if it hurt, to which he replied: ?Nah, it was all right.?

Russell carried on talking about his relationship with Henry throughout the rest of the show. He joked that ?it was a meaningful relationship with the hoover?.

Is there no end to Brand?s depravity? He?s previously boasted about doing it with a woman 30 years older than him (he?s now 31). And he claims to have bedded five women in just one day.

It?s just a shame vacuum cleaners can?t come forward to kiss and tell.

Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, great story - one for the family album for sure!
edward catflap

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't stand the guy

he's trying TOO hard and failing dismally

if you're a real comedy genius ie: pete n dud , milligan or vic reeves etc etc , it just pours out

this guys a total zero imo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Comedy News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: