Welcome to the Couch, introduce yourself!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Welcome to the Couch, introduce yourself! Reply with quote

This is for all members to take the first step to posting by introducing themselves to the group. So don't be shy, stop and say hello and welcome new members as well. thumbs
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Welsh born but also grew up in England. I'm twenty something and living in America with my husband, and two dogs. I'm a hair stylist, like music, play piano, and love horseback riding.

I enjoy Mexican food with margarita's, and Eastenders, even though I moan about it a lot. Surprised

Ally Smile
Bat

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name's not really Bat but, it is an anagram of my real initials. I have lived in Prague on and off for ten years and now I am settling here for good with my Czech wife. Kids are due this year-they are on order. I only came here because my brother Faceless is running the show and he suggested I come on board for a laugh, it has been a laugh and I hope it will be for many years to come. Blah.......Good to be here. Me
vegas
Diamond Geezer

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was born in Liverpool where I met my wife at school. We were married in 1980 and have 1 son who is now 18 and 1 daughter who is 14. We moved to Florida in 2003 but after 2 years of hurricanes we decided to move more inland. We have lived in Dallas since September 2005. I am a electrician by trade but since 1990 I have been a computer engineer.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really faceless.

That's all you need to know

Cool
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all,

I've all my life in Ontario, Canada, except for one year when I lived in Texas on the Mexican border. I am in my thirties and am married with a dog...... haven't any kids, unfortunately (although the dog acts like one!). I have been a nurse since 1991 and worked in a variety of different settings. Currently I work for a health line called Telehealth Ontario where people can call in and ask all sorts of health related questions.... probably the most interesting job I've had so far.

In my spare time, I enjoy doing a lot of reading, watching tv (especially EE) and scrapbooking.
Marcella-FL
Don't make me pull this van over!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello .... 38 stay at home mother of 3 (soon to be 4)and a 19 pound cat, used to be a working girl but it's the hubby's turn now. Born in Chicago, moved a bit as a kid, lived in Florida since I was 7, been to university, traveled a bit here and there, more traveling to come. Married to a former bad boy musician who is now "the MAN" working for the government!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irish but not really in the mafia. That's just to scare people into getting things I want, even though it rarely works. One day I'll hit the jackpot though! :grr:
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey y'all,

American by birth, but have Scots-Irish-English ancestors (many of us "mixed-breeds" or "mutts" in the United States!). :-)

My Mum is a 2nd-generation American whilst my father's family dates back to the U.S. 17th-century. Mum is a strong advocate for English/Irish culture.
cat21

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

English by birth but Aussie by (parents) choice!

40 and loving it. My kids have or are in the process of setting up for themselves so I can concentrate on ME. My hubby works away, but probably only for another couple of years till we've paid the house off, then he'll move down.

I work fulltime in a national marketing role for a small-but-upcoming company and do a LOT of volunteer stuff.

Looking forward to being part of the community Smile

Cat
LEE
Hydroponic Chronic

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi ppl im [LEE] was aka noddy

and im capping big brother lol

ok face
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome everybody to the couch, thanks for posting!

Make yourselves at home and if you need some help, give us a shout!

zire72

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All....im born and bred english, living with my fiance and our kids.....i love gadgets, computers and mobile phones and i love to learn something new everyday....zire72 Very Happy
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya! I'm Skylace, the naughty little pixie. I'm American born to an immigrant mother and New York father. However, I am an Army brat. I've lived in a variety of different countries and different states. My upbringing was mainly European. I currently live in the desert of Souteastern, New Mexico.

My husband is English born and bred. We met on the internet. Not in a chat room or anything like that. He ran a website that was a mutual interest of ours, I contributed, we became friends and the rest is history. We've been together for nine years, married for seven.

I am currently an elementary school counselor (I taught special needs and 6th grade before that). And once I feel like getting myself back in school I will be working on my doctorite in psychology. But at the moment I am far to lazy for that.

I dont' have any children but have three lovely dogs and a two nieces and a nephew I spend lots of time with.

I love EE (even though I too complain about it) and love all of my mates here on the couch!
Twirley

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody
I used to be Butterdog on the old site, but as that was really my husband's alias I decided to start afresh as Twirley on this new Couch. Smile

I am in my late 30s, was born near Liverpool, worked in Manchester for about 10 years. I then moved to Berkshire, where I lived and worked for a further 8 years. Met my American husband while working in Rotterdam. After getting married, we decided to live our future life here....expected to be in New York, but got shunted out to Seattle for almost a year (great city!). We have now been in Charlotte for a year.

Not working right now, as I decided to go back to college to get that degree that I was too lazy to get when I was 18. So maybe one day I'll be an accountant!! :glasses:

No kids, or pets, so that means I get to spend time on the Couch. I love the Couch, cahtting about my favourite shows - EE & Corrie, although I'm also a BB UK fan too.

:converse:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 1 of 38

Jump to: