EE: What happens to stars after they leave....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no worries - I had a look about and it seems I'd need to pay around $200 for better software, so that won't be happening any time soon...
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's not really a necessary thing.......and, for what it's worth, I think there's a possibility some people may not post as much if they have an option to just click "like".
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, that's a problem but I do like an vote system. So I'm thinking to maybe add Disqus comments (it's free) at the bottom of each topic, that way new people can get into it before signing up. And they have a neat vote up/down thing.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we will have to watch our spelling. LOL. Don't want to get voted off the island for bad spelling! Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin Kemp to Direct Adaptation of London Cult Crime Novel 'Top Dog'
Stuart Kemp
hollywoodreporter.com
July 3rd 2013

Musician and actor Martin Kemp will direct the upcoming British crime drama Top Dog, a movie adaptation of the cult novel by Dougie Brimson (Green Street). The movie will be produced by Jonathan Sothcott through his Richwater Films banner.

Kemp previously directed cult thriller Stalker, also produced by Sothcott, which picked up best picture and best director plaudits at the British Horror film awards and will be released in the U.S. later this year. Brimson, who co-wrote soccer hooligan movie Green Street, is adapting his own novel into a screenplay.

Leo Gregory is attached to star as London villain Billy Evans who bites off more than he can chew when he crosses a more dangerous criminal gang.

Kemp said: "I'm thrilled to be directing Top Dog, I can't wait to get back behind the camera. Every so often something really special comes along, and this is it." Sothcott added: "in our ambition to make the definitive hooligan movie, finding the right director was the last and perhaps most important part of the puzzle. I know from working with Martin over many years that his passion and very real skill as a film-maker will ensure that Top Dog becomes the ultimate lads film." Shooting is scheduled to begin in November.

The movie will be released in the U.K. in 2014 by Universal Pictures U.K., part of Universal Pictures International Entertainment - the home entertainment division of NBC Universal.

Sothcott, whose resume boasts British low budget genre thrillers White Collar Hooligan and Fall of The Essex Boys, launched Richwater Films at the start of 2013.

--------------

I didn't know he'd already directed a movie - it'll be interesting to see how he does.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
For those that watch "Brothers and Sisters", Rob Kazinsky will be on this Sunday night's episode --- let's see how good his American accent is tonight Smile

Did we know that Rob is now on True Blood? I just saw him today on an interview on a pay per view channel...I need to catch up with that show. I enjoyed it, but no longer have HBO.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew he was on True Blood, but I don't watch this show so not sure how good he is. Can you find some of the episodes online or on Netflix maybe, Spurs?????
Twirley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw him a few weeks back. He was really good, actually. :-)
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, eefan, just seeing this. I don't know. I will see what I can find. BTW - totally off topic, I got Amazon Prime to watch London Hospital. What a phenomenal series!! I have already watched both series.. Sad
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was good...I watched it off BBC when it aired. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: