Fast Image Resizer for Windows

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmrtn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Fast Image Resizer for Windows Reply with quote

I used to use the Windows XP Powertoy Image Resizer all the time. It was just a quick right click short cut to create much smaller image files which I would then back up to a dropbox/Google Drive/Skydrive account. The quality of the smaller files was pretty good, not perfect if you were printing but more than good enough for digital files. Personally, I back up my original photos to hard drive and the smaller copies online in a few places and to hard drive.

Anyway, this disappeared in Windows 7 so I had to find an alternative method. I used Irfan View which is a great program but a bit unwieldy for things like this. I recently found this which replicates the XP Powertoy functionality and does it simply and fast.

http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

Hope someone gets some use from it Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: