Love Island

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave Bishop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Love Island Reply with quote

I've never seen any of this, but came in last night pissed and put it on.

It was possibly the best half hour of television I have ever seen. Some bloke who I think was in Hollyoaks went totally mental when a playmate told him she only wanted to be friends.

Lets get this straight, a Vegas stripper told a bloke from Hollyoaks she wasn't interested. What was he planning to do, walk her round Chester one afternoon?

He started kicking off with her, shouting about - all totally dignified! and then was kicking a tree, before trying to smash up whatever little hut the diary room was in. Fantastic. To top it all off he burst into tears.

Now I'm not one to watch someone's heartbreak for the sake of entertainment, but apparently she'd not even kissed him, just every so often been nice to him. Overreaction. I actually couldn't believe that none of the other blokes hadn't just punched him in his face.

And to top it all, he's 24. For f?cks sake I didn't act that that around women when I was 15. I can only assume the direct entry system from whatever poncey drama school he went to, straight into a job at Hollyoaks somehow failed to prepare him for the real world.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not actually watched any of this show because I hate the idea of twats getting coverage simply for being twats! If I'd seen that scene you're talking about I'd probably have had to turn over in disgust!
Dave Bishop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny enough - ended up being quite compelling viewing.

Before the other night I'd always thought they could do a better show by just hiding a camera in the china white toilets!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: