Welcome to all the new members

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:07 am    Post subject: Welcome to all the new members Reply with quote

I made the George Galloway archive pages members-only the other day and so-far there have been about 100 new members.

I've not allowed some accounts registered with usernames that show the person isn't interested in communicating, as the whole point is to get some interaction going. How can you respond to a post by someone calling themselves GGHEE£$T, or something like that?

Anyway, welcome to the new people. The other sections of the site will be made available to those who take part - the arcade after 10 posts, and the download sections once you've shown that you know how to post interesting stuff. People who donate are, of course, appreciated, but donations don't buy access - that would be unfair on those who don't have the ability.

So, cheers and enjoy.

*note - the reason I made that section for members-only is because the whole point of it was to get people talking. Hundreds of people use it every week but there was almost no input...
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to all of our new members. I know you'll enjoy our GG section, but the couch has a lot more to offer......we get into some great discussions around here and our members post some interesting things. Hope to hear from you Smile
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second eefan! Glad to have you all here but don't be shy to venture into other areas! Love to have you on the couch!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: