Woman finds 'God's water' gurgling from tree
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus Christ found in Walmart receipt

Jacob Simmons and his fiancée Gentry Lee Sutherland were surprised when a dark grey image, which they believe to be an image of Jesus Christ, appeared on their Walmart receipt. The couple from South Carolina received the receipt after they purchased pictures at the supermarket giant but only spotted it three days later on the floor of Ms Sutherland’s apartment.

Mr Simmons told a local news station: ‘I was leaving the kitchen and I just looked on the floor, and it was like it was looking at me. Then the more you look at it, the more it looked like Jesus, and it was just shocking, breathtaking.’ The couple feel the divine image is a response to a question their preacher asked a week earlier in church.

The holy-man had delivered a message on knowing God and then asked the congregation: 'If you know God, would you recognise him if you saw him?’ Ms Sutherland added: ‘We just feel like it's a blessing that God showed it to us and opened our eyes. And we feel we should share the blessing God gave to us to everybody else.’

Walmart employees have said a receipt can only change colours if heat is applied but Mr Simmons doubts the receipt could have been heated up enough to cause the mark.

-------------------------

slap it looks more like Rasputin!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face of Jesus found in sock by London woman doing laundry

Sarah Crane was shocked to find the face of Jesus in the sole of a sock she had just hung out on the washing line to dry. It might have been a case of divine intervention, or simply a crease, but Miss Crane from Orpington was convinced she had found the image of Christ. She was so surprised by the likeness she even built a shrine to the disheveled item of clothing.

She said: 'I'd left the washing out to dry overnight - and it had probably been sitting there a bit too long when I noticed the face in the sock. I called my boyfriend over straight away - we could both clearly see the face of Jesus in the sock. There is a straight-on face, and a side profile too - we couldn't believe it. I immediately took some pictures to show our family and friends - they all thought it was hilarious. We think it's a bit of a sign - but for what we don't know.'

Unfortunately, when Miss Crane moved the sock to create the shrine, the sock unfolded slightly (as socks do when moved) and now the image of Jesus is not as clear as when it first came out of the wash. However, Crane insisted: 'You can still just about make out his face. Unfortunately, it's not quite good enough to donate to our local church, but our friends have all been round to see it.'

------------------

agree Laughing
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it moved her "sole".
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simpsons fanatics bid thousands for globule of glue that looks like Homer

A 1cm long piece piece of dried glue that vaguely resembles soft hearted Simpson's patriarch Homer Simpson is attracting bids of over £2,000 on eBay. Seller Christopher Herbert noticed its uncanny resemblance to the balding character, and immediately listed it on the auction site as the 'missing piece' in any Simpsons fan's collection.

To help sell the globule - which shares many of Homer's attributes including his goggly eyes and inane gurn - Christopher wrote a glowing sales pitch. 'This is a true to life likeness of Homer Simpson's head made naturally by an overflowing tube of Uhu glue! It is very small - about a centimetre from the bottom of his neck to the top of his head but it does have Homer's trademark bald head, big eyes and grinning mouth. The missing piece in any Simpson enthusiast's collection...'

Bidding started at just 99p, but has since increased to over £2,000 after two anonymous bidders began to fight tooth and click for the bizarre residue. The 36-year-old, of Camden, north London, said: ‘I was amazed at how the bidding took off.’ Bidding ends on Monday.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chicken nugget resembling George Washington attracts $200 bid on eBay
A three-year-old frozen chicken nugget bearing a slight resemblance to the first US president George Washington has been put up for sale on the online auction site eBay.

Selling unwanted goods online has become increasingly popular in recent years but this American couple may have taken it a little too far. Rebekah Speights and her husband placed the frozen chicken piece online on Monday and it has amazingly already attracted several bids. With more than a week to go until the auction finishes the bidding already tops $200.

The 'Rare President George Washington Chicken McNugget' has patriotically been placed behind an American flag with an additional stars and stripes banner. Ms Speights said the nugget has been a constant source of amusement between the couple, explaining: 'Approximately three years ago, I treated my children to “99 cent McNugget Tuesday” and play time at our local McDonald’s. As I was cleaning up, I noticed one particular nugget and began to laugh. I picked it up for a closer look, and sure enough it was in the likeness of President George Washington. I decided to take it home and show my husband this hysterical find. We shared a moment of laughter as we joked about putting it on eBay. Then back in the freezer it went.'

Ms Speights hopes to raise funds for the members of the Family Worship Center in Sioux City to go on a summer camp expedition. George Washington was United States president for eight years from 1789–1797 before he died in 1799.

------------

I just checked the item and it appears to have not sold at all... click What's wrong with people? What honest PASTRIOT wouldn't want this in their collection?!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Face of Jesus Christ' spotted on side of Chinese takeaway in Sunderland
They say God works in mysterious ways - and the face of Jesus Christ appearing on the wall of a Chinese takeaway in Sunderland may just be proof.
metro.co.uk

The lifelike image was spotted by two customers outside Mayho Chinese Takeaway in Tyne and Wear as they waited for their food during a night out. Ian Ridley and Lawrence Boys admitted they were 'a bit drunk' when they noticed the peeling paint and dirt on the door appeared to form the face of Jesus. The pair immediately took a snap of the image which is facing in the direction of a church located near the takeaway.

'We were a little drunk at the time and went to get something to eat,' explained Mr Ridley. 'We were waiting for our meal outside when we saw it. It was Jesus looking right at us, we were shocked and couldn’t believe it. It’s a miracle!' He added: 'Since I took the picture, we have shown it to loads of people and all of them can see it instantly. It is amazing and they can’t believe it.'
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohio man claims bird droppings show image of Jesus Christ
James Pollack,
23rd Feb 2013
newsnet5.com

BROOKLYN, Ohio - Is it a sign of a possible miracle on the car windshield owned by a northeast Ohio man? See for yourself. The picture was taken by Jim Lawry. Lawry was in the driveway of his parent's Brooklyn, Ohio, home when he noticed the spot left behind by a passing bird. A closer look gave him quite a surprise and left him amazed. Lawry's son, parents and friends all came out to look. They too were amazed.

In an email to NewsChannel5, Lawry said he believed it was some sort of sign and wanted to share.

------------------
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E.T. Found hiding in Wood
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: