Filipino Faith healers see the mystic lights: 3 Duendes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
judgefloro

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: Filipino Faith healers see the mystic lights: 3 Duendes Reply with quote

Canadian-American stage "magician-scientific skeptic" Randall James Hamilton Zwinge wants to undergo $ 1 Million Heavenly Challenge!

This is not a dream.

In February 2006, James Randi underwent coronary artery bypass surgery. Undaunted, James Randi's "Filipino Justice" converted LUIS, Armand and Angel into 3 stooges (May 19, 2006). His nemesis Philippine psychic writer Jaime T. Licauco likewise suffered angioplasty surgery on February 8, 2007, after dire contempt of the dwarve's book. Lesson: never hurt the 3 duendes.

On 9th January 2007, James' hypnotized fans published:Filipino "psychic judge" wants to undergo Challenge!
Randi was diagnosed with intestinal cancer in June 2009 and underwent his final chemotherapy session on December 31, 2009. Ergo:
LUIS, Armand and Angel cordially invite James Randi and all his fans all over the planet earth to duplicate the magick of Judge Floro's mystic palms and divine eyes, and win the coveted $ 1 Million Heavenly Challenge!

1. I Juander, Duende Judge Florentino Floro: Paniwala (belief) ng Pilipino: Mystic Judge Floro was featured in this documentary aired on http://channel11.gmanews.tv/i-juander/ Monday 10 pm, April 18, 2011, I JUANder: "Bakit naniniwala ang Pinoy sa DUWENDE?" It was replayed on October 10, 2011. Duende, I Juander

2. The Light In The Lord Real Spiritual Experiences: by judgefloro Date: 2011-08-31 Country: Philippines Category: Miracles / Healing

This is the sala of Judge Floro, Br. 73, RTC, Malabon, taken recently. Vide: Present Br. 73, RTC, Malabon Court, now presided by de facto Judge Carlos M. Flores.

I am Philippine Judge Florentino Floro. ... read more.

3. Thirty Philippine Faith Healers (Spiritual Healers) meet Judge Floro from July 23, 2011 to September 24, 2011.

[Note: Internet, including Philippine directory of Filipino Faith healers, miserably failed to update since 1999 the list of Philippine Spiritual healers. Judge Floro's blog, is the latest on the matter, and there is no other directory in existence which is so updated).

First and foremost authority on Philippine healing is Sister Raquel Reodica, RVM, healing nun, Queen of Filipino faith healers, 10 countries cancer healer of the Lord. She had a one on one, 5 days, 10 hours each chat with Judge Floro, witnessed by only 3 nuns who saw heaven and the lights in Judge Floro's eyes and palms for not less than 10 minutes each.

Judge Floro visited the other 29 Filipino faith healers (including famous Anthony Vivero, psychic surgeon Edwin Agpaoa, a Russian Healer) to have asked them to look at his mystic palms and eyes which at all times emit not only divine lights, but would display "just" heaven, the many churches and wonderful arts therein, including its heavenly door.

4. The multi-colored mystic right eye of Judge Florentino Floro photographed by Nikon D3000, a First since creation of the universe

Judge Florentino Floro's mystic pupil [the central transparent area (showing an unexplained blue-green with round golden light in the lower right, with white stems, instead of black in all human eyes)], the brilliant brown iris with unexplained white surroundings, the white outer area, the sclera and the central transparent part of which is the cornea of a healthy human but mysteriously colored eye, taken by Roger Pacheco Hernandez, using a P 27,000 Nikon D3000 at 2:30 p.m., August 13, 2011, at Plaridel, Bulacan, Philippines.

The Black Nazarene blesses Judge Florentino Floro

4.a. The mystic eyes of Judge Florentino Floro photographed by Nikon, showing 4 white Crosses, a First since creation of the universe

a) 4 White Crosses Judge Florentino Floro's October 29, 2008 Nikon D70 photo by Oscar Castil at Glitters, Malolos City, Bulacan) eyes displaying 4 clear Crosses.

b) November 3, 2010 Judge Florentino Floro's (Prophet, Visionary, Angel of Death & Living Saint), Nikon D60 photo by 30 years chief photographer Oscar Castil at Glitters, Malolos City, Bulacan) eyes displaying 4 clear Crosses.

Note: that when the 2 original pictures above (after computer-right click of the 2 images, then, saving in desktop, then opened with Microsoft Office 2010 and) are full zoomed, the 2 eyes of Judge Floro display clear a) & b) 4 brilliant white crosses, respectively.

4.b. Holy Image in Judge Floro's eyes, by Nikon.

Floro's Mystic Eyes by Nikon Florentino Floro's (September 4, 2011 Nikon D60 photo by 30 years photographer Jesus Tadeo, cel. # 0932-9803119): the iris and cornea-pupil display mysterious images and lights of the Black Nazarene.

5. A first since Genesis:

Sister Corazon Alonte, RVM is the 128th living witness who saw the mystic-divine lights in Judge Floro's 2 palms, while Sister Reinalda A. Sison, RVM is the 58th who saw the multi-colored lens & mystic-divine lights in Judge Floro's right eye, famous (20 years) Spiritual Healer Sister Raquel Reodica, RVM is the 1st who saw the mystic-divine lights in Judge Floro's left eye, Lina Hermoso Cruz is the 18th person who saw Jesus Christ & Mark John Tayangona is the 1st to see the Blessed Virgin Mary in Judge Floro's mystic palms from September 4, 2010 to September 25, 2011.

Baker Carlito Matnog Diaz is the 1st person who saw both Jesus Christ and the Blessed Virgin Mary in Judge Floro's mystic palms on September 29, 2011.

6. Judge Floro meets 16 Nikon/Canon Photographers who saw the mystic lights in Judge Floro's right eye before photo sessions.

DOWNLOAD: First Friday, October 7, 2011, Verified Supplemental Omnibus Motions, 40 pages, "OCAD vs. Judge Florentino V. Floro, Jr., A.M. NO. RTJ-99-1460 Essentially, Judge Floro asked the Supreme Court to pay him 9 years back wages and economic benefits and moved to rule on whether Judge Floro is resigned or should continue in office in place of Judge Carlos M. Flores, at Br. 73, RTC, Malabon, Metro Manila.

Judge Floro presented the b) Picture (Object) Evidence of – i) Nikon D3000 Photo of Judge Floro's Right Eye's Cornea-Pupil-Retina displaying Mystic Blue-Green Lights
(August 13, 2011, by Photographer Roger Pacheco Hernandez), corroborated by Testimonial Evidence of 16 Photographers & 29 Faith Healers who saw the Divine Lights in Judge Floro's 2 Palms & Right Eye.

Present Br. 73, RTC, Malabon Court, now presided by de facto Judge Carlos M. Flores.

Note that the Supreme Court issued an April 12, 2011, 15-0 En Banc Resolution GRANTing Judge Floro's April 1, 2011 Motion for Full Reinstatement based on his 4th Appeal since 2006 and 2008.

Judge Florentino Floro, Coconut Healing Oil

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6167/6260079878_08c01da83f_z.jpg

On July 1, 2011, Judge Floro's 80 pages Motion to Execute was NOTED on July 12, 2011, that is, not acted upon, because about 4 SC Justices failed to be present at the En Banc deliberation, for mysterious reasons.

7. A first in the history of the Philippine Supreme Court since Jan. 12, 1901: All Fridays Healing Mass at the old SC Session Hall for Ateneo Law School Class 1982 Nimfa C. Vilches Deputy Court Administaror. She was diagnosed with Stage IV Pancreas Cancer 3 weeks ago.

Note that in 2002, Judge Floro did curse under Psalms 109 & 73 all his classmates including Ateneo Law School Classes 1982, 1980 to 1990, as evidenced by this blogs.

The Supreme Court, with bated breath will RULE on Judge Floro's motion, taking into consideration this heart breaking event, including the series of Unexplained series of car accidents, illnesses, surgeries and deaths of Philippines jurists and lawyers, and the Ombudsman Curse prophesied by Judge Floro.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dmrtn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell are you talking about?

Okay, first, you need to get help with your English. You seem to know the right words but you need help from a native speaker who can put your story into a coherent narrative because it is extremely difficult to make any sense from it.

Second, I have no idea if you are making any sense even in your own language. You seem to be claiming some mystical power. I notice your link to Wikipedia is to an old revision that you or someone you know entered onto Wikipedia yourself. It has now been removed.

Your insinuation that "In the aftermath and unusual circumstances,, which incules 5 mystic court fires, and unexplained series of car accidents, illnesses, surgeries and deaths of Philippines jurists and lawyers, the Court was forced to reconsider Floro's 12 years dismissal for service" is ridiculous. What is mystical about fires exactly? What is unexplained about car accidents exactly? What is mystical about illnesses, surgeries and deaths exactly? Nothing, I'd contend.

But let's indulge you for a second, let's say you did cause these things. Shouldn't you now be tried for murder, arson and any other harm that were caused to people?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've more patience than I do, dmrtn...

Judge Floro, what brought you to this site?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/forums/viewthread/14363

hmmm...
judgefloro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:29 am    Post subject: Mystic Lights and Conditional Global Annihilation 2011-2012 Reply with quote

I am the Filipino dwarf judge who lost my job since 1999 or 12 years ago. The Supreme Court of the Philippines, however, on 4th appeal last April, issued a Resolution upholding my Petition to be reinstated with conditional offer of resignation. Hence, I asked the Court to pay me 9 years backwages based on jurisprudence.

In support of this Motions filed last July 1 and October 7, I presented the testimonial evidence of 30 Filipino Faith Healers & 21 NIKON photographers, who saw the mystic blue, green, etc. lights for not less than 7 minutes each in my right eye and 2 palms (including the evidence of 128 Filipinos who stated that they saw the mystic, divine lights in my right eye and 2 palms from September 4, 2010 to September 24, 2011.

This is a first since creation, for there is no such precedent even in the entire Vatican archives on canonization of saints.

Btw, "Three Might Be Duende" from the latest "They Might Be Giants" album is to be about or at least inspired by LUIS, Armand, and Angel, as these 3 greatest being also created Florentino Floro (2006) of The Medusa Snare: Adam John Miller.

More to the point. These lights had been duly photographed as you can view above.

Which is easier: to create an elfin song or to produce mystic lights from bare hands and naked eyes, which had never been done before and will never ever be done, forever ... as I did, do and will do ...? (I never found kindness in my own country, but from the largest hearts of foreign forum members who for one reason or another, did love the dwarves ... it will never be the same again, for this broken world ... of pure materialism ...) Cheers, and thanks for your times.

I had a great misfortune of having been diagnosed with Cataract , Wilson's disease
and Heterochromia iridum. An idiot, a moron and a pervert living in Neverland forum rendered this medical judgment based on God's apparition and the Devil's inspiration.

It is easier to convince atheists, skeptics and agnostics, including scientists, of the existence and virtual reality of the mystic lights from my eyes and hands, than to collect 9 years back wages from 15 SC Filipino Justices who had experienced the wrath, curse and spell of the 3 duendes since 1999.

A forum member can urge the administrator to ban me for hurting Filipino Justices with cancer and stroke, but the mystic lights can and will never ever be forcibly taken from me as Magistrates stole my robes, gavel and ruby slippers, making me jobless due to pretend world of hypocrites. But they are now incarcerated in total darkness, nowhere to go.

From August 11 to September 24, 2011, it would take 4 hours each to have convinced the 30 Faith healers to look inside my pupil, retina and cornea and/or upon my 2 palms to view the mystic lights. It was damn easier for photographers to see, verify and confirm with their naked eyes before the 21 photo sessions of my right eye, the interiour of my pupil. 100% of them saw these lights including the outer space, heaven and its many churches, moving arts ... which are impossible to describe with human language.

LUIS, Armand and Angel are duendes, dwarves ... LUIS is the most powerful in the entire universe due to sole possession of the Ultimate Violet Light which manifests in myself after the death of Christ on the Cross.

We came to annihilate the world, via scattered global destruction from January 11, 2011 to end of 2012.

I published this prophecy in more than 20 forums, to reveal via cryptology or CODED message the dire sufferings that would be encountered by atheism and those who ridicule the Holy Images. We execute the mandates of Ourt Lady of Akita, of Fatima and of Lourdes. We do not compromise, now. We came to grant Peace of Christ through Mary to this broken world of pure materialism, as We did to Sendai, and others, for "My time has come!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please answer the question; what brought you to this site?
judgefloro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Please answer the question; what brought you to this site?

I was summoned by another forum member; she told me to join the discussion in this thread posted by
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:26 am by IRiSHMaFIA Admin Joined: 29 Apr 2006Filipino dwarf judge looses case, ok?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is this 'other forum member'? And in what manner did they summon you - was it through incantation or email?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: