Big Brother *SPOILERS*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
The jailbirds just found what looks like an icecream shop with all kinds of goodies there to munch on and now they just showed platefulls of pizza and a fridge full of beer lol. Pete is emptying the fridge out and calling the others back from the icecream shop to come in.

It's funny because the jail guards are thinking they're having a hard time of it, but little do they know they're getting the best treatment with the best food and pints of beer and fully stocked spa Razz It's started to get a bit fun again ....finally!

Yeah this is fun, and I want one of those ice cream machines! They are making me hungry!! Smile
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
The jailbirds just found what looks like an icecream shop with all kinds of goodies there to munch on and now they just showed platefulls of pizza and a fridge full of beer lol. Pete is emptying the fridge out and calling the others back from the icecream shop to come in.

It's funny because the jail guards are thinking they're having a hard time of it, but little do they know they're getting the best treatment with the best food and pints of beer and fully stocked spa Razz It's started to get a bit fun again ....finally!

Yeah this is fun, and I want one of those ice cream machines! They are making me hungry!! Smile

Yeah I was eyeballing the bugger myself, but if I had one I'd be a whale in a month lol I love the stuff Embarassed

I bet you the guards are going to see them on CCTV after them giving some hard luck story of how bad it is in there just to screw them for having a good time. Big Brother always has a reason for treating one side good then exposing them so I'm hoping that's what happens. The guards are getting no sleep at all and having the worst time of the lot so it might get good. We'll have to wait and see.
Griffo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The secret hideaway is great. Michael made himself look a total prick with his speech in the diary room, on about how he had the "upper hand" over the prisoners, haha Smile
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael is a wankstain and I can't wait to see the dirty git tossed out the house. He adds nothing at all and acts as though he's been there the whole time with the way he goes on about Richard Mad

It's a pity Spiral will have to go with him though because he does add to the show. He gets all fired up and gives us something to watch, and right now there's little happening with the rest of them other than this task.

I'd rather see the zombies (Susie and Imogen) go. If they put 2 mannequins in to replace them they'd have about the same effect....none Cool
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEARS of joy were shed by Big Brother 'prisoner' housemates as they passed the shopping task and received letters from home.

Housemates had to get a fellow housemate to read the letters aloud and Imogen managed three words of Aisleyne's note before breaking down in tears.

She began: "I couldn't believe it... when you appeared out of that box - you looked like a proper star.

"Everyone is really proud, can't wait 'til you're back home once again. All my love always and forever, Daddy."

Aisleyne sobbed: "Oh my god that's my dad. Dad, I love you! I love you!"

Richard read Glyn's: "Well hello there, doesn't feel right, writing this in English. Good to see you can boil an egg - what's next? A roast dinner?"

The message from Glyn's family concluded, "carry on as you are Glyn, enjoy the experience and just to let you know, we've already booked you in at the hairdressers."

All the prisoners weep as their letters are read out - except Glyn. What they didn't realise is that the prison officers were watching it all on the screen in the main house.

Michael, Pete and Jennie cried as the 'prisoners' rejoined the main house and they realised they had missed out on messages from their families.

The housemates will receive a luxury shopping budget this week.

Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiral and Michael were evicted!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really hoping it was Susie and Imogen. I like Spiral, and well, Michael ain't too bad either. Let's hope Susie or Imogen go next week.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm completely gutted that Spiral and Michael got evicted as I wanted it to be Susie and Imogen so darn badly. I don't know what the public is thinking or what's in their minds?

They voted out 2 people that could have made the show better and let 2 zombie bitches stay in that add absolutely nothing whatsoever to the show!

They got it wrong again! Mad

Now tell me, did anyone cry during the letter reading? Come onnnn be honest now. I can truly say I didn't cry and had no urge to, but when I saw Pete and Richard together in the garden I might have got a wee choked up Embarassed
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted Spiral and Michael to stay in. They were more interesting than the others. It's Susie who I find the most tedious, controlling, greedy (Miss Loo Roll) and bossy. Imogen is a sweet girl but she is so quiet that I'd hardly miss her if she was gone.

I did Crying when the letters were read. I'm such a softie. The letters were very touching. Actually there have been other times when housemates have cried that I've cried.

I've gone back and forth with who I like and who I don't. At the moment I like Aislyene but she did drop Pete as soon as Nikki left. At last he has Jennie to chat with.

Oh and getting back to the crying. I think BB was really cruel to deny Pete a letter. He was gutted and I was like Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Glyn continues to make me laugh which helps. Very Happy
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring Nikki Back to CHEER Pete up!!!

Dud on the Dancefloor

It's not much of a party - three bottles of wine between eight people and just four songs for the whole night... but Pete could at least make an effort.

The housemates have been bopping to their paltry disco after moderate task success, but the normally rambunctious Brighton boy seemed strangely subdued. In fact, that's an understatement. What he actually did, while the others danced to The Killers, was stand completely still and rigid with a miserable expression on his face.

Was he upset? Was he missing Nikki? Or does he just hate The Killers? No exciting news here... he was just a bit tired.

"I'm absolutely trashed, I feel like I haven't slept for maybe two or three years," he told Big Brother.

"I've forgotten what sleep is. I can't join in, I'm totally zoned."

At least he was perked up by today's task, where he was voted the most honest housemate.

"It was really good, I was proud of myself in a way. I know I'm straight-talking and it lifted my spirits."

But not all the housemates had such a good time, as he noted: "Aisleyne hated being number one, Mikey loved being number two. Some people took it to heart and others loved it."

He concluded by saying he planned to spend the rest of the evening "walking around like a zombie". Then he left the Diary Room and collapsed dramatically onto the living area floor.

Don't worry though, he found the energy to go into the garden and bash one out... on his homemade drum kit, that is... Cool

--------------------------

I really hope Pete can make it til the end. He has lost some of his spark since Nikki and Lea left. He did promise Nikki he'd stay there til the end. Maybe he is just worn out. I want to see him happy because I feel sad when he seems like he is. Embarassed
Griffo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't blame him. The Killers are shit Very Happy
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I see ASSlene cry one more time I'm flying over and giving her something to cry about! She's getting on my nerves as bad as Lea did with the constant whining and sobbing :grr:

KNOW YOURSELF BIATCH! lol Razz

Actually....she should be crying with how stupid she is. When she was in the DR and asked what shrewd meant, I couldn't believe it. The majority of these people seem thick as pigshit to me like they've no education whatsoever. It makes me think....who are they? WHO ARE THEY! WHERE DID THEY FIND THEM! (gotta use that bit as much as I can as the show is winding down) Smile
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
If I see ASSlene cry one more time I'm flying over and giving her something to cry about! She's getting on my nerves as bad as Lea did with the constant whining and sobbing :grr:

Actually....she should be crying with how stupid she is. When she was in the DR and asked what shrewd meant, I couldn't believe it. The majority of these people seem thick as pigshit to me like they've no education whatsoever. It makes me think....who are they? WHO ARE THEY! WHERE DID THEY FIND THEM! (gotta use that bit as much as I can as the show is winding down) Smile

"KNOW YOURSELF BIATCH! lol Razz "LMAO!! Smile Smile Smile

What bothers me with Ais is the crying in the diary room because she switches it on as soon as she gets in and off as soon as she leaves. But that's not the only thing that annoys me, it's that SHRILL screaming laugh thing she's started doing. And her high pitched squeeling. :deaf:

I don't know who she really is because she's behaved in so many different ways over the past several weeks, including her manner of speaking and even the tone, that it comes across as false at times.

Still it can't be easy to be yourself in that environment and even though I've found her annoying and hated her at times, I do think she's been a good housemate. I've liked her sometimes as well.

I had to laugh at Mikey tonight. When he talked about Susie and how she scored on the intelligence test. Then he said. Dumbass!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

He's quite a good bloke really.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

"KNOW YOURSELF BIATCH! lol Razz "LMAO!! Smile Smile Smile

What bothers me with Ais is the crying in the diary room because she switches it on as soon as she gets in and off as soon as she leaves. But that's not the only thing that annoys me, it's that SHRILL screaming laugh thing she's started doing. And her high pitched squeeling. :deaf:

I don't know who she really is because she's behaved in so many different ways over the past several weeks, including her manner of speaking and even the tone, that it comes across as false at times.

Still it can't be easy to be yourself in that environment and even though I've found her annoying and hated her at times, I do think she's been a good housemate. I've liked her sometimes as well.

I had to laugh at Mikey tonight. When he talked about Susie and how she scored on the intelligence test. Then he said. Dumbass!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

He's quite a good bloke really.

OMG I was going to mention that and forgot! I had to replay it because I couldn't believe what I heard. That was wicked funny and Mikey went up a few notches in my book Smile

I literally had to turn the sound down when Glyn entered the prison and asslene was doing that high pitched screaming. The same thing when she entered as it gets to me like fingernails on a chalkboard grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :grr:

You know I was one of her biggest supporters a few weeks ago, but I just didn't like the way she played Spiral with the snogging bit. She refused him and made a total arse out of the poor fella with no regard to how she made him feel, then further humiliated him by snogging Pete then Nikki. That seems to have stuck in my head and I've a bit of a hard time with that kind of stuff.

Another thing I don't like is how she's going against Richard. I really like that bugger and he's done nothing wrong to her at all. He's said some negative things but it's because she basically changes her mates like she does her thongs. Before Nikki left the house she was really close to Pete and once Nikki left she went off Pete like it was some type of headtrip she was playing. She did the same thing with Richard and I just don't get it.

She needs to be consistant and she's been anything but. I'm at the point that if she goes I won't really miss her, but I'd far rather see Susie go as the sight of that ejit repulses me...literally!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you haven't seen tonights BB yet you shouldn't be looking here, but since I and most others have, what a wicked twist!!!

First off I was glad to see Snoozie evicted and she hasn't a snowballs chance in hell of getting back in the house.

I was a bit disappointed to see Mikey go but was ready for it since the bookies predicted it most of the week.

Now...down to the juicy part! Which 4 do you think will be voted back in?

I think it's going to be Nikki, Mikey, Lisa and Grace

The reason is obvious with Nikki since the public loves her and wants to see a return of the whining and hissy fits.

Mikey should go back in because he never should have been voted out in the first place and atleast has some life in him. Since he knows what other housemates said about him during nominations that should change his attitude a bit.

Lisa is good for stirring things up. I couldn't stand her but she'd be to watch.

That leaves Grace. Since she's living with someone now, I want her to go back into the house and get it together with Mikey so she screws up her new 'living arrangement' and continues to make herself look bad to the public. She's such a loathsome cow and any negative press she gets makes my day Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: