BB All Stars (USA) *SPOILERS* Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
Janelle's nominations are Mike Boogie and Erika. I hope that Boogie goes in order to break up the ChillTown alliance, but the deal makes Erika the real target.

I think the Chill Town and BB6 alliance is proving to be a strong one. I wonder how long it will last though and what Kaysar thinks about Erika being put up.

Do you think Erika will be the one to go? I think she will.

Wish I had the live feed now! Smile
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta agree with you - I think Erika will be the one to go this week. Plus, her exit will leave no repercussions for Janelle, so it makes the most sense - especially if Janelle's alliance supports her and ChillTown keeps their word.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to ask you, does Janelle really fancy Will do you think? It seems to me she's been bitten by the wee love bug and I'm hoping to hell not Sad

I also hope she doesn't go against Kaysar because of what he said, and when she commented during the food comp that Kaysar has been taking the easy way out lately that really bothered me and made me think there might be trouble brewing with trust there.

I really wish she put up both Will and Mike and Mike goes because he's an arse :grr: I reckon they could always backdoor Will this way and have him go, but I just can't see Erika being voted out this week. I don't know why, but I really can't see it playing out that way.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Janelle likes Will...I think it is her game.

I think a few weeks ago, the stupid "floaters" should have united and destroyed all the other alliances. Just proves stupidity gets you no where.

BTW-are we supposed to be posting about the show in the spoilers section or both LOL...I'm confused.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girldorksrule wrote:
I don't think Janelle likes Will...I think it is her game.

I think a few weeks ago, the stupid "floaters" should have united and destroyed all the other alliances. Just proves stupidity gets you no where.

BTW-are we supposed to be posting about the show in the spoilers section or both LOL...I'm confused.

Good point. I basically said stuff that could be a spoiler in the other thread if someone hasn't seen it yet so basically stuff that others might not have seen yet in here and anything else like opinion that gives nothing away in the other thread.

We're all on diff time zones so that's why the spoiler thread Surprised
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: SPOILER: Results of the HOH Competition Reply with quote

SPOILER: Results of the HOH Competition:

*SPOILERS FOLLOW*

*SPOILERS FOLLOW*

*SPOILERS FOLLOW*

*SPOILERS FOLLOW*

*SPOILERS FOLLOW*

*content courtesy of fansofrealitytv.com*

As HOH, Janelle can't participate. Will is the first one out at 22 minutes. Did he fall, or did he throw it? That's up in the air, but as one of the first five out, it's time for him to choose a golden egg! Three eggs contain prizes, and two are rotten eggs. The prizes are a slop pass, nullify one eviction vote, and $10,000. Will selects a "rotten" egg.

With time passing, Janelle comes out to the yard with an announcement that they now have to keep their heads and torsos below the web, and support themselves only with their arms and legs. Everyone rearranges themselves, and James immediately falls off, having hung in an hour and 54 minutes. He chooses a golden egg, and receives the nullify one eviction vote prize. He looks mighty upset that it's not the cash.

An hour and 57 minutes in, Boogie drops out, and Kaysar is right behind smack behind him. Boogie gets the $10,000 egg, and Kaysar gets a rotten egg. Marcellas is out a few minutes after them, and gets the last egg which contains the slop pass.

Chicken George holds in a few minutes longer, and drops at a very respectable two hours and six minutes. No prize for him, but he certainly outlasted some worthy competitors.

Left on the web are Howie, Danielle and Erika, and the bargaining begins. Danielle is begging Howie to drop, telling him that he's safe from nomination. Erika joins in, telling him the same thing. He tries hard to stay in there, saying he wants it bad.

They continue to badger Howie and after securing promises from both of them, he drops two hours and 14 minutes in. Erika immediately throws the competition to Danielle, apparently having been granted safety as well. She drops down, then Danielle drops exclaiming "I'm the black widow!"

There you have it. Howie remains on the ground, exhausted. Danielle is the new HOH.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*banging head on desk after catching up on this weeks episodes*
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grrrrrrr I'm so disappointed in Howie taking the deal. He needs to get his shit together and do something for his alliance, and getting himself a pass ffrom eviction this week isn't going to help S6 at all.

It looks like Janelle will be up for sure, and my only hope is she wins POV because she has a good bunch of them against her.

I think the 'black widow' will probably put up Janelle and Kaysar to try and break S6 apart, or maybe put up Chicken George in hopes Kaysar wins the POV so she can backdoor Janelle.

Either way, it's looking real bad for Janelle and Kaysar. James will be okay since he said he wants to break them up and if she's any class at all she'll keep her promise to Howie, but then again this is BB so promises don't mean shit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: