Ken Loach stuff
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Land And Freedom
Ken Loach's film about the Spanish Civil War
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ken Loach's latest film has been forced by the BBFC to lower the amount of 'cunts' used in it, in order to get a 15 certificate.

Here's Victoria Coren prattling on about the intrinsic value of cunt, saying that it should only be used sparingly... she'd really get a shock if she lived in Glasgow (where the film in question is based) for a while.

http://www.youmicro.com/songs/2012-05-27-TheCWord-couchtripper.mp3
luke

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was having dinner at a mates house some time ago, and his girlfriends was there and it was only the second time i'd met her, and we got chatting about politics, and you can't chat about mainstream politics in this country without the use of the word cunt now and then, but she really didn't like me using the word! i had to stop using it in the end - its the first time i've ever known anyone have such a disliking of the word. i mean, how can you chat about david cameron and the tories without the use of the word cunt! Laughing
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had started using it too since you all say it so often on here, but of course in regards to the liberal democrats, and I got the same reaction. I guess that word should be used with extreme caution. lol lol lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: