BB All Stars (USA) *SPOILERS* Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: BB All Stars (USA) *SPOILERS* Discussion Reply with quote

Thought I'd start a Spoiler thread because some of us will view the episode hours earlier than others, which would make the same day evening episode discussions - spoilers for those on the west coast.

Anyway ......... Tonights ep.

I'm so glad Alison got evicted. She was one nasty piece of work. It was very telling when Julie Chen told her word for word the malicious things she said about Janelle and offered her an opportunity to apologise.

Alison pretended to be embarressed but I'm sure it was all an act.

That interview with her ex-boyfriend said it all!!

New Doctor boyfriend better take note!!!

Anyway so happy Kaysar has HOH!!!!

He's a lovely bloke!! clap

STAY UP TO DATE HERE:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/index.shtml?contId=1
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOOhhhh, Ally!!! You just made my night!!!

Awesome news that Alison's gone and Kaysar's HOH!

I wonder who Kaysar will put up for eviction?

clap clap clap
LisaMac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so glad Ali is gone!!! I grew tired of her since Amazing Race.

I hope Dani can stay under the radar for a while. I thought she should have won BB3, because she plays the game and then some.

Should be an interesting week with BB6 crew in power.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot put into words how elated I am that the evil Alison is gone. And I think it is funny how Dr. Boyfriend was saying she better keep her morals in tact or he'd go bye bye and then Alison made a nice point of telling the boys if they didn't vote her out she'd let them touch her tah tahs. I hope Dr. Boyfriend does go bye bye and make Alison cry like the wussie she is.

I am so thankful that Kaysar won HOH. Had he not, one of BB6 would have been gone for sure and that would have saddened me.

I think he should nominate Boogie and Will and break that alliance up and bury Will under the Santa Monica pier.

Have a great day everyone.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoilers for Tuesday, 19 July:

SPOILERS FOLLOW

Apparently Erika wins the Power of Veto and chooses not to use it, so Diane and Nakomis are still on the block.

Diane's closeness with Jase is arousing suspiscion among the Season 6 allianance -- Diane and Jase are being referred to as "Mr. and Mrs. Smith."

Seems like people are campaigning for Diane to go and for Nakomis to stay.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Jase is out!! He bid an emotional and bitter farewell.

Seems the alliance with BB6 and Chill Town is solid doesn't it?

He hinted that he might be back in a couple weeks. Wishful thinking or a hint that an evicted housemate may get an opportunity to be voted back in?
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off I got to give a big HELL YAAAAAA to Janelle for winning HOH again clap clap She's a wicked player and the twist this week should turn out to be brilliant. The thing I love about her is she's calculated enough to make up her own mind about how things should go but sticks well with her alliance.

Another shocker for me was my attitude towards Will. I think he's a weasel but I kind of like his style.

What his brother had to say about him basically says the type of person he is. He's a professional in life but in Big Brother he can be all the things he's really not but pulls it off so well.

He deserves to be there because he's a brilliant game player and the type of person that makes a show like this worth watching and I hope they keep him in for a good bit longer and get rid of that Boogie bitch as he's pretty much useless.

When Jase said that he'd be back, I think they might pull a final twist in the last weeks by bringing someone back as they did with Kaysar. If that's the case I hope it's a good player of the game like Jase or Kaysar if he's booted out.

I still want it to be Kaysar, Howie and Janelle to be the remaining 3 with Kaysar winning. If Kaysar doesn't get it I'd like to see Janelle as my 2nd pick to win but we'll see.

I think it's going to start really heating up now Very Happy

Oh...and good on James for changing his opinion on Chicken George. I think he's just a nice guy and nothing like they all figured before, and I hope James does take him under his wing Embarassed
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was glad Jase left as well.

Dr. Will is a strong character and helps to stir things up in the house. I don't like him but he does make it more interesting and he's a strong player.

I was so glad Janelle won HOH as well! clap

I do think that Chicken George seems a good guy as well and Howie seems to have gotten on with him right from the start. Nice to see someone else warming to him as well.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:doh:

I'm glad Janelle won HOH, but I'm spitting nails over Jace leaving. He was NO threat at all. I wish I knew what was going on in their minds to keep Will there. Arrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh. I don't know why I watch this show. It raises my blood pressure.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems I can apply more logic to BB USA than I can to BB UK and I'm not sure why. Maybe because I'm more into the characters on the UK version.

What you say about it raising your blood pressure is the exact reason you should want Will to stay, and if Jase isn't a threat then he's not one of the more heated character to watch for the time being.

Big Brother is meant to be the type of show that you want to keep the villan in so they can drive you mad, because think about it? If all the shit stirrers or more prominent charcters were voted out then the show would go downhill right quick and be boring.

That's what happened in the UK version of the show. All the most colourful characters were voted off and now we're grasping to find someone that livens up the house a bit more and it's not easy to find any excitement, other than the tasks that BB give them, and they're even shite this year.

Will is basically wearing his gameplan on his sleeve, and by asking them to nominate him or saying he nominates himself, the plan is working. They feel they know what he's about and don't see him as a threat. That makes the rest of them poor game players....other than Kaysar who I think 'gets it'.

As long as S6 stays in power they'll have things play out in accordance to how they want them to, but if Chilltown wins HOH then it's going to be trouble as they'll go for someone like Janelle or Kaysar, and if they don't win POV to save themselves there's going to be trouble.....and THAT'S what makes it even more exciting to watch Very Happy
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am enjoying this All Stars series so far and mostly because my fave players from last year are in it.

The US version of BB is equally as fun to watch for me but only once I got my head around the fact that it is a completely different kind of show from the UK version.

No big public evictions, the housemates don't become celebs or get any attention once they leave the house and we the audience have no say as to who gets evicted. That means the housemates don't need to bother about how they look to the outside world.

They are all there to win the money, not to prove anything or to represent some cause and for the most part they don't really care who they have to step on along the way.

As soon as they do start to care, they often lose the plot, their game plan and the money.

I really would like to see Kaysar win and last year was gutted when he went with his heart and not his head. He was hurt so badly and got evicted. Being brought back was a consolation but small in the end because he didn't win.

I want Kaysar to win, but also love Janelle and Howie. Janelle is one of the best BB players and a great competitor. I'd be happy to see her win and also think she uses her head which hopefully will see her thru.

Marcellas (hosted the online BB chat show last year) loved Janelle last year and I can tell they have a bit of a bond going on this year. I am keeping my eye on that because when it comes down to the end, it'll be every housemate for themselves and alliances may change.

Oh and almost forgot about POV, that really does change things up.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

No big public evictions, the housemates don't become celebs or get any attention once they leave the house and we the audience have no say as to who gets evicted. That means the housemates don't need to bother about how they look to the outside world.

They are all there to win the money, not to prove anything or to represent some cause and for the most part they don't really care who they have to step on along the way.

As soon as they do start to care, they often lose the plot, their game plan and the money.

Beautifully put and spot on Ally. That's the big difference with the US version as compared to the UK. No celeb once they leave and back to normal life so they don't have to act for the cameras.

I think in BB UK they forget the money and focus more on personal aspects of being there like who likes them and who's slagging them off and so forth. I'm quite sure not many of them other than the more calculated have really thought about the pot of gold at then end of the rainbow.....oh god I didn't really just say that did it! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

I'm quite sure not many of them other than the more calculated have really thought about the pot of gold at then end of the rainbow.....oh god I didn't really just say that did it! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Would this be what you are talking about? Very Happy

IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

I'm quite sure not many of them other than the more calculated have really thought about the pot of gold at then end of the rainbow.....oh god I didn't really just say that did it! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Would this be what you are talking about? Very Happy

ohhh that's pretty. Where's the wee green fella though? Razz
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janelle's nominations are Mike Boogie and Erika. I hope that Boogie goes in order to break up the ChillTown alliance, but the deal makes Erika the real target.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: