Is this real or created?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this real or faked?
Real
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Fake
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 7

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Is this real or created? Reply with quote

According to the Daily Mail in THIS story, this picture shows "Islamic extremist Abu Qatada strolling through a London street with convicted terrorist Yasser Al Sirri".

They both look like the same person to me... the watch, the shades in the beard, the bodyshape. And that's not even considering the photoshop quality - look at the left shoulder of the person on the left and you'll see that his clothes have some sort of invisibility in the fabric!

The Daily Mail - lying bastards.
luke

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it does look dodgy - its like its two different pictures stuck together - the pavement at the bottom is a different colour either side of the metal bar!

arrow 1 points to the white line, this is classic photoshop where you do a bad cut out job. arrow 2, that whole bit down there just looks wrong.

what gets me though is its so easy to photoshop images, why do such a bad job?!

the more i look at this zoomed in the more i'm sure its suspect
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is such a terrible photoshop. They didn't even really try. Not only is there the obvious mistake that luke pointed out but you can tell by the way the objects on the right half of the photograph are nice and crisp while the left side is out of focus. Shit work.
Griffo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The person that did that Photoshop needs slapping. I wonder if they pay a lot for these horrible jobs?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: