markhumphrys.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mickyv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: markhumphrys.com Reply with quote

This appears to be the person behind the Georgegalloway YouTube ID, who posts all those edited offensive clips attacking GG. On checking out his Site, he obviously has several big chips/psychotic issues, and obviously lots of free time to devote considerable energy dwelling upon them. Lately he has concentrated on attacking GG using YouTube, which at least indicates that he has enough brains to realise that Galloway is a key target, being an effective formidable opponent of all his delusionary right-wing politics. The fact that he dishonestly & craftily edits his anti-GG YouTube clips, and that he vets to only allows anti-GG comments, attest to what a low life & lying coward he really is; still, since he has used an image with this Couchtripper site clearly visible on it, he must read all these comments, and better still, some YouTube viewers will no doubt be directed here thanks to his free promotion !
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do you know it's this guy? Well done on finding out if it's genuine though.

Which graphics has he used?
mickyv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
how do you know it's this guy? Well done on finding out if it's genuine though.

Which graphics has he used?

Well I say appears to be the same guy as he lists that Site under his YouTube personal info section.

He's used your photo of GG as a boxer on a clip called "George Galloway a Hypocrite and Traitor", (it's right at the start); http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0ySccXBJ5KI
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he had that link in his profile before, I wonder why he's included it now? Apart from arrogance that is...

Also, he says he's a comedian! I think I've had one or two chuckles at things he's done, but he's no Les Dennis. Stealing my joke images is hardly something that will help his reputation either. He's used at least 5 of the images I've posted here... the thieving unoriginal coward.

I see on his homepage he says that the site is based in the USA, but the search engine he's using is based on what seems to be his webspace at Dublin City University, so he's a liar from the start.

edited: pic removed - no point in pushing the point
mickyv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You tracked down his exceedingly ugly mug just as I did; careful, he seems to have form;

http://irish-nationalism.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4915
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, that's strange - I actually read that thread a few months ago, but didn't make the link.
cobweb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a fuckin' skidmark this guy is......to quote a little - front page of his webshite says "Pro-free private life: Atheist. Pro-science. Pro-reason. Pro-free speech. Pro-liberal democracy."...sure you are matey...very pro-free speech when your so-called feedback page says "No email
I do not have the time to engage in private email correspondence on these highly controversial topics - religion and politics - on which everybody has an opinion. Setting up this site at all is about the limit of my commitment for the moment. So this site does not receive email.

No comments facility
Nor do I have the time to manage a comments facility. I know that software automates the comments facility. The problem is I need to read all the comments and react to threats, libel, hate-speech, copyright theft, spam and other abuses. I do not have the time for this.
"

Many more contradictions on the site as well. An arse of the highest order.
mickyv

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cobweb wrote:
An arse of the highest order.

Yep, I second that emotion; he’s so pro-free speech that he vets all his YouTube comments to only allow anti Galloway comments, and so too busy to even allow comments on his own Site, but has obviously untold hours to spare to continually edit & upload lying hate videos to YouTube. A real lying yellow coward Loser of the very highest order.
mickyv

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I see on his homepage he says that the site is based in the USA, but the search engine he's using is based on what seems to be his webspace at Dublin City University, so he's a liar from the start.

Faceless, could you explain that a bit more please; how does the use of a particular search engine determine where a Site is hosted ?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where it's hosted and where it's run from are different things. He's definitely based in Dublin, where he works, but his site is rented from an American host. The search engine is on the webspace that the DCU owns and allows him for personal use - which suggests he's too tight to pay for extra features on his own site.
mickyv

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Where it's hosted and where it's run from are different things. He's definitely based in Dublin, where he works, but his site is rented from an American host. The search engine is on the webspace that the DCU owns and allows him for personal use - which suggests he's too tight to pay for extra features on his own site.

Thanks Faceless, interesting enough to prompt the obvious follow-up question of how do you know where a Site's search engine is situated ?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you go to use the search engine on the front page of his site it the results are published on his DCU page, with links back to the markhumphrys domain. You can see this by looking at the url at the top of the page like any other page.
mickyv

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
when you go to use the search engine on the front page of his site it the results are published on his DCU page, with links back to the markhumphrys domain. You can see this by looking at the url at the top of the page like any other page.

Thanks again Faceless, easy when you know what to look for !

I’ve had a good look at the Humphrys’ Site, and the central premise is that most of the World’s problem are due to religion, particularly Islam. He dresses it up with pseudo -intellectual gloss & jargon, but basically he is an extreme Islamophobe bigot. He’s very sly & careful as to what he writes himself, although he does occasionally slip-up, but his favourite trick is to link to other Sites that just happen to be Right Wing Muslim hating racist sites, and he is also keen to provide a platform for other Islamophobes, as on his YouTube Channels, where the only comments that get through after his “vetting”, are vile anti-Muslim (or anti-Galloway) comments.

I wonder how the students at DCU would feel if they knew that one of their lecturers was an Islamophobic bigot, especially the Muslim students; indeed how would his colleagues react, or the directors of DCU if they realised that he was tarnishing the name of their University ?

Sorry to go on, but this person has annoyed me; not only because he’s a lying coward who dishonestly doctors video clips & refuses to allowed critical comments, but also because he’s so delusional that is very full of himself & ever so smug; however I came across a little debate he had with a former student, and to my mind the student got the better of him, as Humphrys’ arguments just got weaker & weaker;

http://markhumphrys.com/pushpop.html
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't worry too much about reporting him. However, considering he's a lecturer in artificial intelligence I can only feel pity for his students. I'm sure they think he's a twat too though.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have refered this problem to The Witches of EastWick for further action on the person who hides behind the name of Georgegalloway on YouTube.com.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: