Big Brother 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was completely shocked that boring Rachel won it. I thought she was going to come in 5th. I found this year entertaining, but unlike the other years, I was most disappointed by the outcome. Just who voted for her? Did the Welsh nation have a dial a thon for her? lol That was truly WACKED. lol!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
luke

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was pleased rachel won Smile especially if it means we're going to see her posing nude Very Happy

i'd have been happy with her or mikey

what i'm disappointed about is rex not being voted out first, and him not getting massive boos
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
I was most disappointed by the outcome. Just who voted for her? Did the Welsh nation have a dial a thon for her? lol That was truly WACKED. lol!

haha yeah - I can't understand it myself. Even if people thought she was nice (refined sugar was never more deliberately sweet) why would they vote for someone who did little more than eat large bowls of cornflakes?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
what i'm disappointed about is rex not being voted out first, and him not getting massive boos

yeah, that would have been good - but there's too many women in the audience for that. Some of them sat there all day in order to get in for the show - the prospect of that is as daunting, to me at least, as being in the same room as snoring Belinda...
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, was genuinely shocked when Rachel was announced as the winner over Mikey. Did NOT see that one coming. But at least she lasted longer than Rex, Mo and wanna-be winners Darnell & Kat. I guess the public smelled desperation in the case of Darnell & Kat. I was so happy to see Kat knocked down a peg - that smug little troll!!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, you really don't like her eh Kezza?

Here's a story about Mikey in yesterday's Scottish edition of the News Of The World.

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARA: MY LESBIAN ROMPS
8th September 2008
By Katie Begley

Wild Big Brother babe Sara Folino today lifts the lid on her lesbian sex and drug-fuelled past. In her first interview since leaving the show, the Aussie sex kitten admits she even fears a raunchy SEX TAPE she filmed with an ex will be leaked on the internet. Speaking exclusively to the Daily Star, saucy Sara confesses how she:

*Enjoyed a red-hot lesbian romance but claims she’s not bisexual;
*Nearly died after becoming hooked on drink and drugs when she was just 13;
*Escaped jail after being caught getting steamy with a celebrity on a beach in Dubai.

Sara, 27, had all the BB hunks hot under the collar when she snogged her housemate Nicole Cammack, 19. But that was not the first time the party animal has enjoyed steamy girl-on-girl action. When she was 22 the lass shared a six-month-long passionate romance with another 22-year-old woman and admits she has had other female conquests.

“She was a little sweetheart and it was really good at the time,” Sara says of her lesbian fling. “We even moved in together. Sex was fun with her, it was different to things I had experienced before. I have been with a handful of girls, but that was a long time ago. I don’t consider myself bisexual. I just look at it that I was young, single and wanted to try out new things. I think I needed to get it out of my system. I can still look at girls now and think: ‘Wow, she’s hot.’ But I don’t want to take it any further.

“Nicole was a great kisser, but I am not sexually attracted to her – she’s not my type of girl. I like girls who are sweet with button noses, big eyes and look like a doll.”

Sara’s wild ways began when she started secondary school. At the tender age of 13 she became hooked on drink and drugs and just three years later she ended up being booted out of her home and disowned by her family. Things were so bad that the lass, who came third in Friday night’s Big Brother finale, nearly died when she pushed things too far.

“When I was 13 I started working as a waitress in a pizza place where everyone else there was a lot older than me,” explains Sara. “I was desperate to fit in so I started hanging out with them and going to parties and stuff. Looking back I think I was definitely led astray because I was so young, but I didn’t know better. I got into drink and drugs in a big way and would spend days away from home with all these older guys. I took it to the extreme, I really did some crazy sh*t. It’s safe to say I went off the rails."

“There was one scary moment when I pushed it too far and I ended up in hospital and had to have my stomach pumped. That was probably one of the scariest moments of my life because it could have all ended right then.”

Soon after that she ditched Australia and came to London where she landed a job as a PA for an executive at MTV. Despite her determination to turn her life around she continued her bed-hopping ways and her new role gave her access to some of the world’s top stars. Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine, 29, and Ordinary Boy Preston, 26, are just two of her celebrity conquests.

And her wild sexploits almost landed her in an Arab jail when she was caught getting steamy with MTV presenter Tim Kash, 26, below, on a beach. Laughing as she remembered the experience, Sara adds: “We had this amazing villa with a patio at the back, which led right down to the beach. Tim and I were on a sun-lounger, it was late at night and we were getting pretty hot and heavy. The next minute we were surrounded by a beach patrol who were having a right go at us because over there it’s illegal for men and women to even kiss in public. We had to talk our way out of being in serious trouble!”

Sara was also linked to chart-topper Enrique Iglesias, 33, but the babe says she never slept with him. She giggles: “He called me his ‘sexy Australian’, which was amazing enough! But nothing happened. I’m not sure there are many women who would turn him down but it wasn’t even an issue because he was with Anna Kournikova at the time.” And her x-rated revelations don’t stop there.

The Angelina Jolie lookalike is living in fear that an explosive sex tape she recorded with a previous boyfriend will be leaked onto the internet. She filmed the kinky session after a boozy night out on the tiles and now hopes it will stay hidden forever.

“We decided to spice things up by recording ourselves having sex a couple of times,” she laughs. “I was very drunk at the time and looking back I am not sure whether I would do it again but it was fun at the time. The only problem is that he owns the tape and kept it after we split up. So when I went into the house I was petrified that he would release it on the internet. But he’s Australian and I think he has actually gone back home so I doubt he even knows I have been on the show. Hopefully he’s lost the tape!”

Sara says she’s got a healthy sexual appetite but she is ready to put her wild sexual escapades behind her. Now she is determined to find a new hunk she can settle down with and start her own family.

“I still really enjoy sex but the difference now is that I am looking for Mr Right rather than Mr Right-Now,” she laughs. “I have had sex in loads of wild places, in the sea on holiday, in a playground in the middle of a park and even on the stairs leading up to my apartment. But I will give all that up for the right man. I really would love to settle down and get married. I want someone I can share my life with and start a family. I have always wanted to have a couple of kids and the big house – a fairytale life I guess."

"Being in Big Brother is the start of a new chapter for me and I am excited by what’s around the corner.”

----------------

Such indepth reporting could only come from The Daily Star!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go Kezza - you can print this out and stick it to a dartboard if you like! haha
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic face - nice one!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, that is hirarious! Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the Sara article: Does this mean when Darnell and Rex were saying she was a slut, they were right? Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just at the supermarket and, while perusing the peanut butter section, heard a familiar voice behind me - I turned round, and who's there but Mikey! Still wearing the leopard print jacket too... haha

there were quite a few people asking for photos etc, and he looked right in his element. Fair play to him
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TV SHOW FOR LUKE AND BEX
30th September 2008

BIG Brother lovebirds Luke Marsden and Rebecca Shiner have been snapped up by BBC bosses to host a concert for this year’s Children In Need. Wacky Luke and Bex, both 21, will hit the stage in Blackpool as part of a nationwide drive for the charity in November.

It is the first time BB stars have hosted a live BBC show and insiders predict it could launch new careers for the Big Brother pair. One said: “They’re naturals in front of the camera and they have amazing chemistry. It is in at the deep end. There will be no room for mistakes. They’ll have to be right on the money, but if they pull it off it could land them a mega TV deal.”

The bizarre couple, who got it on inside the spy house, have proved to critics that their romance is still strong after moving in together to their new north London house yesterday. Luke laughed: “We talked about living in Coventry or Wigan but we’re in London all the time. I’m not sure what will happen with Bex, but it’ll be fun.”

-------------------

it might be a laugh - but I hope it's a tv disaster! haha
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I was just at the supermarket and, while perusing the peanut butter section, heard a familiar voice behind me - I turned round, and who's there but Mikey! Still wearing the leopard print jacket too... haha

there were quite a few people asking for photos etc, and he looked right in his element. Fair play to him

Mikey was behind you, eh? Oh, poor Mikey -- if he only knew what us Couchtrippers already know: it was Mikey who had a brush with greatness! Laughing agree Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: