Abu Musab al-Zarqawi
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Reply with quote

He's dead Jim.

I hear he had a $25 Million Bounty on his head.

(I'll get my coat)
fritz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have done for half that clap
vegas
Diamond Geezer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent news. The worlds biggest piece of shit gone clap
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One less scumbag on the planet is good and with any luck Bush will be next.
cori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping it's Osama next clap clap
Tallokas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew where he was all along - now where's my money?

Laughing
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best news I've heard all day. I'd of done it for a Tim Hortons coffee (xtra large) of course.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad he is gone. But I have a feeling we'll just have another hydra on our hands. We need to watch out for new heads.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

click here to watch George Galloway discussing this on Question Time this week.

Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
I am glad he is gone. But I have a feeling we'll just have another hydra on our hands. We need to watch out for new heads.

So true Sky... one of these types dies and a 100 step in to take his place.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gasman59 wrote:
Skylace wrote:

See, this is just the hype and propaganda that the american government wants us all to believe in order that a state of FEAR and discomfort is maintained.

Basically, the governments are manipulating the people with the help of the media, and they're doing it every fucking day while innocent civilians and soldiers die for an illegal and predictable war.

Any fool who knows anything about war will know that if you remove an oppressive regime that you have to be ready for the fallout (look at Yugoslavia when the regime was removed... chaos!). This fact is well known to all strategists, but Bush and Blair and their arselicking little mates refused to make provision for this.

Fuck Bush and Blair - murderers the pair of them. I saw the father of Daniel Pearl last night saying that this guy Zarqawi got more respect from him than Bush did, because Bush was a coward who signed bits of paper to kill his enemies, whereas Zarqawi had the ability to do it with his own hands not to be a coward.

Is it somehow more acceptable to command the murders of 100 000+ people as lng as you don't do it yourself?
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Gasman59 wrote:
Skylace wrote:

See, this is just the hype and propaganda that the american government wants us all to believe in order that a state of FEAR and discomfort is maintained.

Basically, the governments are manipulating the people with the help of the media, and they're doing it every fucking day while innocent civilians and soldiers die for an illegal and predictable war.

Any fool who knows anything about war will know that if you remove an oppressive regime that you have to be ready for the fallout (look at Yugoslavia when the regime was removed... chaos!). This fact is well known to all strategists, but Bush and Blair and their arselicking little mates refused to make provision for this.

Fuck Bush and Blair - murderers the pair of them. I saw the father of Daniel Pearl last night saying that this guy Zarqawi got more respect from him than Bush did, because Bush was a coward who signed bits of paper to kill his enemies, whereas Zarqawi had the ability to do it with his own hands not to be a coward.

Is it somehow more acceptable to command the murders of 100 000+ people as lng as you don't do it yourself?

I don't find it as fear mongering. I find it as fact. The world will always have oppressive regimes, tyrant leaders and evil fuckers in power.

If anything, the government here as being trying to say the opposite. They are trying to tell us all is well now that he is gone so Bush's approval rating can go up. If people are lead to think that all is well with the war then they will be fat, dumb and happy.

This as gone on for ages and it will continue long after we are gone. Nero died, tyrants are still around. Plenty of other terrorist leaders have died and terrorism still exists.

We will never live in More's Utopia. But I'm not scared in the knowledge that someone else will come along. There's no point. It's like being scared each time I get behind the wheel of a car. I am more likely to be killed while driving then by a terrorist attack.

Bastards come and bastards go. It's just the way of things.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
I am more likely to be killed while driving then by a terrorist attack.

I should have been clearer when I spoke about fear . I should have mentioned the idea that there could be a "hydra" effect is only there because of the government spreading that fear in the first place. But I still think there is a hell of a lot of fearmongering going on, even if you're smart enough not to get caught up in it!

I'd say someone like Zarqawi is always going to be hard to replace with one person, let alone a selection, as so few people ever reach that intensity of sociopathy. When you consider how little his group actually did though, celebrating his demise is a bit like rejoicing that you caught a mouse in a trap while there's a rabid wolf ripping your family apart!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing that wee film clip faceless. It's nice to see gorgeous George again, especially with his new look. Nice bit of stuff for an old bugger I gotta say Razz
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Thanks for sharing that wee film clip faceless. It's nice to see gorgeous George again, especially with his new look. Nice bit of stuff for an old bugger I gotta say Razz

I agree, I like George but it's take a long time for me to get the image of him being a cat on Celeb BB out of my head. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: