Big Brother *SPOILERS*
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Big Brother *SPOILERS* Reply with quote

This thread is for spoilers and latest breaking news that hasn't aired on the highlights show. Read at your own risk!

I just have to post this but don't want to spoil anyone else's enjoyment later! Smile

OMG! The poshest housemate has left the building... George has gone!! Confused

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=1301&articleMask=1&housemateId=

Ah well George will be sipping a glass of Pims and nibbling on cucumber butties very shortly. Smile

Now Grace is threatening to go. I wish she would!

Stay tuned!!
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George leaves the Big Brother house
Day 13, 14:58 BST - by Neil Wilkes

George has left the Big Brother house after deciding that he was not cut out for the pressures of fame.

Yesterday he admitted that he was uncomfortable with the idea of strangers knowing him, but that if he left now his notoreity would be fleeting.

Following several discussions yesterday, George confirmed to Big Brother this afternoon that he was ready to go.

"I know it's a big decision, but it's one I'm quite happy to make," he explained to the group as he packed his bags. "It's one of these things where you're so sure and you don't even want to know."

Grace appeared to be the hardest hit by his exit, tearily telling Imogen that she was "absolutely gutted".

Sezer urged George to "make something up" when he left the house in order to earn a bit of money, while Richard requested that he tell the producers to "send in a boy just as handsome as you".

With the group gathered round, George finally left the house through the diary room just after 2.30pm this afternoon.

Yet another new housemate is now expected to be brought in as a replacement.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodyhell I can't believe it! I saw him in the DR on the show last night saying he couldn't handle the idea of fame and all that he'd be facing once he left the house, but I had no idea he was seriously considering leaving.

When I see 'spoiler' it's like a cat being drawn to catnip. I have to look lol

Thanks for this bit Ally thumbs
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah last night was a big clue as he seemed quite serious about leaving. But now I think about it, a few days ago he was in tears so he might of been considering leaving since then.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that is a surprise for sure - seems young Georgie Porgie didn't want to sell his soul after all!

Razz
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Yeah, that is a surprise for sure - seems young Georgie Porgie didn't want to sell his soul after all!

Razz

shhh Don't be so quick to admit your wrong. Wait till I've finished the argument
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

Razz

I don't think anyone was interested in having it to be honest. Razz
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George is one person I won't miss at all. He was basically a non entity in the house anyway so cyaaaaa Embarassed NOW maybe a fit bloke to replace him?
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
George is one person I won't miss at all. He was basically a non entity in the house anyway so cyaaaaa Embarassed NOW maybe a fit bloke to replace him?

Fingers crossed! thumbs
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imogen & Sezer Banned From Nominating

Earlier today the housemates made their first round of nominations, but what the group don't realise - is that Imogen and Sezer were excluded from this for breaking fundamental Big Brother rules!

Big Brother called all the housemates to the Diary Room individually, but informed Imogen and Sezer when it was their turn to nominate that they are banned from voting this week due to a discussion that they both had, which implied that they would be nominating Richard.

Imogen and Sezer are still eligible for nomination from other housemates though. The pair decided to keep their exclusion a secret from the others in the group, but did tell close friends Mikey and Grace.

Sezer went on to apologise to Imogen later for instigating the discussion yesterday, and expressed concerns that without their votes - members of their 'group' will face the vote this week.

---------------------------

We heard that conversation on the highlights show last night and I thought they were breaking BB rules!

Serves Slezer and Imodian right!!!!!!! Mad
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does serve them right, but I just can't stop thinking I wish Imogen would get the hell away from Sezer. I thought she was a decent girl and still have a bit of hope left for her Shocked
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
It does serve them right, but I just can't stop thinking I wish Imogen would get the hell away from Sezer. I thought she was a decent girl and still have a bit of hope left for her Shocked

My thoughts exactly! Everyone should get away from Slezer, and hopefully he'll be voted out soon. thumbs
lilycup

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

I agree. She's not doing herself any favours being with Sezer, or with Grace.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nominations Revealed

Day 14, 19:32

Big Brother has announced the nomination results and either Lea, Richard or Sezer will be leaving the House for good on Friday.

Interrupting the housemates' dinner time, Big Brother's voice boomed through the House to reveal who would be facing this week's eviction.

Lea and Richard were announced first and received a fairly underwhelmed reaction among the housemates. Cheeky Big Brother did the usual style of reading out the names, saying "Lea" and after a long pause adding "and Richard", before falling silent.

With only Sezer coming after Richard alphabetically, he was convinced that he would be up too. After a huge tension-building pause, Big Brother finally added "...and Sezer."

Sezer took it on the chin, but his gang members Mikey, Imogen and Grace took it fairly badly.

----------------------

Slezer to go!! clap clap
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, I reckon ratboy will be out - and he'll get one hell of a reception... haha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: