Achtung - Zose breasts are too sexy for zis bus!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Achtung - Zose breasts are too sexy for zis bus! Reply with quote

Breasts ruled too sexy for bus
Monday, July 16, 2007

In a baffling reaction to the sight of some breasts, a German bus driver threatened to throw a 20-year-old sales clerk off his bus in the southern town of Lindau because he said she was too sexy, a newspaper reported on Monday.

'Suddenly he stopped the bus,' the woman named Debora C. told Bild newspaper. 'He opened the door and shouted at me "Your cleavage is distracting me every time I look into my mirror and I can't concentrate on the traffic. If you don't sit somewhere else, I'm going to have to throw you off the bus."'

The woman, pictured in Bild wearing her snug-fitting summer clothes with the plunging neckline, said she moved to another seat but was humiliated by the bus driver. A spokesman for the bus company defended the driver. 'The bus driver is allowed to do that and he did the right thing,' the spokesman said. 'A bus driver cannot be distracted because it's a danger to the safety of all the passengers.'

------------------

Here's a picture of the woman, sadly there's no way from this to judge whether or not the driver might have had a point... angry
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope she sues and wins in court, and not just because she's beautiful...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: